is it ok for a both bi couple to potray the mas straight to get more action : Swingers Discussion 177853
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesis it ok for a both bi couple to potray the mas straight to get more action
TOPIC: is it ok for a both bi couple to potray the mas straight to get more action
Created by: Kiki4510
Original Starting post for this thread:
recently we were at an event where the female approached another married female whose profile we had already checked and the m was listed as straight and the two females played for a short time then the next day we received a message from the cpls other profile where the male is listed as bi is it wrong that we are so upset that we were deceived when it states plain as day that we do not play in any way with any cpl or m that is bi in our profile just wondering what others think we dont think we would have had such a big problem if the cpl were just honest the whole situation would have been avoided if the profile would have been honest in the first place because we would never have approached them

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kiki, first of all let me say that you have every right to your preferences of who you play with and who you don't. Secondly, I would agree that I don't think someone should have 2 profiles, one for straight and one for bi. However, it's just as easy to have a straight profile while truly being bi as it is two have two different ones. You really just never know.

I read your profile and would agree that it's very clear that you aren't interested in playing with bi guys in any way, shape or form. However, it's not so clear to me that you don't want any type of contact whatsoever from either part of the couple if the male half is bi. Even when you say "she will not be with any men or cpls when the man goes both ways because we are both to uncomfortable with it!!!", that still doesn't make it clear (to me anyway) that just the women can't play since she is not being with the man by himself or with the two of them as a couple.

Maybe the couple figured that if your wife came up to the other woman, and it was only the women playing, that it was ok. I have to say that if I put myself in the other couple's position, even after reading your profile, I'm not sure that I would think it was a big deal since neither male was involved. I'm just trying to offer a different perspective here and a suggestion that you might want to re-word that area to include no play, no way, no time even with just the female. I know it might seem like overkill but it might save both of you some frustration in the future.

Webster TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
It's wrong to portray the straight guy. We used to meet couples whose profile says he's straight but claim in the email to be bi. When you meet up with them the guy then claims that he's "not in the mood" to play bi. We like to play together and have an experience we both can enjoyl. While the wife can sometimes make it worth his while, but why should we take the chance. We don't play without the other. Also, think about this. Don't you want the other couple to be honest with you from the begining

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
That must have been a shock to the system . I am forever asking questions. Too many I fear sometimes I scare the people away.

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
we are listed as both bi but the males face is not on sls

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
The question isn't are you at a higher risk, are those who play with you at a higher risk? You are a bi guy! You say you only practice safe sex as do we, just wondering how that makes you more or less susceptible than promiscuous couples utilizing the same precaution.

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
We have never had unprotected sex, never had cum in our mouths but id have to think from playing with a few Bi guys, we would be at a slightly higher risk than those that dont play with bi guys. Like i said we try and limit any exposure and weed out as many unsafe guys as we can but its impossible to do 100%.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
GFandME,

Does that mean that you are a risk. Rhetorical question! There is no arguing the point. Everyone would be better served to practice safe sex regardless of sexual orientation, however why direct your angst at all?

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Anyone who played with us in the past did not play with a bi guy (me). Yes the fear would be the wife had cooties from the bi guy. Its our belief that bi guys are more at risk and that wife of the bi guy is more likely to have cooties. We are not looking to argue this at this point though. I know coming from a newly Bi guy, it sounds weird though. I certainly wont argue that.lol

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
GFandME,

The male half didn't participate, the women were the only ones actively engaged. Was the deceit from fearing the wife may have been diseased? If the couple contacted them with their true orientation prior to meeting again then maybe they were being honest. The female half was bi! Remember your change of heart, you shied away from bi males but now you are one. You could have played with couples in the past who felt the same way as Kiki. I wonder what they would say now?

Kiki, all I can say is ,.!;:'" ? some times they can form :-(

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
That was not right. it was deceitful for them to do that. I do not blame you for being upset. When we first got into MFM, Me was not bi, we always shied away from the bi guys cause we felt there was more risk with them and preferred at the time to avoid them if at all possible. We know if they lie, its going to happen. We still do not play with known barebackers regardless if straight or Bi. We are listed on a few sites and if we get contacted by a guy here, we cross check the other sites to see their preferences or likes/dislikes. If it includes barebacking or poz guys, we quickly move along....

We wont knowingly play with a person who barebacks. If it happens from being lied to, thats another thing.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: is it ok for a both bi couple to potray the mas straight to get more action