is cumming in a persons mouth still considered safe sex : Swingers Discussion 43868
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesis cumming in a persons mouth still considered safe sex
TOPIC: is cumming in a persons mouth still considered safe sex
Created by: readycple13
Original Starting post for this thread:
we met a couple that we were interested in and did play a little with, until we found out that they both enjoy giving full blow jobs. we are new to this and got scared thinking that they don't practice safe sex. but now we are wondering is that really any more than oral with out orgasim? pre cum is cum and still has the same stuff in it doesn't it? we really want to play with this couple but not sure about it. any ideas?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Receiving a blow job while driving can present several risks.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
wow! blow jobs to traffic accidents...hummm ..........interesting!!

Kalama WA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
MeetandPlay, yes accidents are tragic and any motor vehicles can be killers. Unsafe driving conditions like snow and rain can put you at greater risk for a MVH. So, certainly I agree with you. I was simply responding to the initial question posed in this form ~ Is cumming in a persons mouth still considered safe sex. My answer, quite simply, is no, it is not. Let's take Gonorrhea for example. While it is primarily an infection of the genital or rectal mucosa, it is not limited to the genital organs. It can infect the mouth and throat thru oral sex with an infected partner. You get it, you need to be treated, all of your sexual contacts need to be treated. Not my idea of a fun time. Your are correct, life is full of risks. As you stated, people do need to make choices regarding what risks they are willing to accept. Just my two cents, Mrs. Buff who by the way doesn't led a boring life ~ LOL

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
ANY exchange of bodily fluids puts you at risk!!!

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
thanks guys, i am starting to get an understanding of what we are going to do. any other insites or experiances would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks J and S

Kalama WA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
It is not. While it is not considered as high risk as anal or vaginal sex, there is still the possibility of transmitting an STD.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
we met a couple that we were interested in and did play a little with, until we found out that they both enjoy giving full blow jobs. we are new to this and got scared thinking that they don't practice safe sex. but now we are wondering is that really any more than oral with out orgasim? pre cum is cum and still has the same stuff in it doesn't it? we really want to play with this couple but not sure about it. any ideas?

Kalama WA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: is cumming in a persons mouth still considered safe sex