how to get into it : Swingers Discussion 169390
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleshow to get into it
TOPIC: how to get into it
Created by: wnt22cum
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok.. so I (the husband) is curious.. i would like to get into it. when my wife and i are talking about it i get so turned on and want to do it so bad.. for example.. i want to start out and eat my own cum.. it seems like such a turn on to me and eventually a way in giving a bj.. but when the time cums i just lose it.. am i doing something wrong? any tips? what should i do? feel free to email me. thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
my wife is more of a voyeur and I would be the trying new things. The idea of being able to exposed where anyone can touch me sexually is very exciting. I like the idea of pleasing one while others please themselves bi touching or poking me

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
wnt22cum, take her to the green door on pembroke rd in bethlehem if she is into a group thing ?

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1215 posts)
Might want to ease into it in a group setting. A little touchy feely and go from there.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(392 posts)
thanks for the replies.. i guess im looking more forpointers on how my wife can help me.. in a way i feel if my wife "helps me with it" ill feel more comfortable with it.. the strapping down to the bed is a good idea. and the only reason we dont look for a single bi male is because we would like to "work in" the bi part as we go along. i am not sure i can just dive right into somthing and figure it would be easier with another couple.

Pennsburg PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
You will do things when youre horny that you wont when youre not. It's easier for me to eat my lady when she's done with someone else then to do anything like that after i'm spent. I worry about how I'll feel if I do something bi in the heat and the possibility of regret after. I think I could but there was a time when there was no question I wouldn't . I'm not attracted to men, but the act would be a huge turn on for my wife (so says she) so I'll spend another 10 years or so soul searching lol! If you wanna creampie, get her to 4post tie you down to the bed, ride you till you're halfway done cumming in her puss and have her slide up and MAKE you eat her. Pre-plan this because you will tell her no if you don't. Say something like "under no circumstances listen to me after I cum". A blindfold for you would be a good idea also. It looks gross and you can fix that by blindness.

Canonsburg PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Nike has the right idea. JUST DO IT !

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1215 posts)
Well, you might start out by opening up your profile to single males... That might allow the exchange of some ideas...

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(374 posts)
Ok.. so I (the husband) is curious.. i would like to get into it. when my wife and i are talking about it i get so turned on and want to do it so bad.. for example.. i want to start out and eat my own cum.. it seems like such a turn on to me and eventually a way in giving a bj.. but when the time cums i just lose it.. am i doing something wrong? any tips? what should i do? feel free to email me. thanks!

Pennsburg PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: how to get into it