how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search : Swingers Discussion 469241032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleshow many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search
TOPIC: how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   32 to 41 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are all for it, lets have a bi cpls search.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
Let's be perfectly clear: SLS already has a function that enables you to search for bi-couples only.

On the SEARCH page, there are three "demographic groups" from which to search: Couples, Females and Males. You can set the button to "Yes" or "No" for each of these. If you want to search for couples only, then set it to Yes for Couples and No for Males and Females.

Next, there is the drop down menu for Males and Females that allows you to define the sexuality of the pool of persons to be included in your search. Theses categories of sexuality are: Straight or Bi, Straight, and Bi/Bi Curious.

So if you are looking for a both-bi couple, set each of these drop-downs to Bi/Bi Curious. If you want a Bi-Male and Straight-Female search from among couples only, then say Yes for couples and set the drop-downs appropriately. If you want to look among the pool of both-bi couples plus single bi-females (and who wouldn't ;), then you can do that too.

Why don't you go and do your practice searches and report back on your progress.

Hampstead England United Kingdom

Username hidden
(549 posts)
They definitely should have a search for bi-couples. That would help out a lot with breaking the ice. There are a lot of us that can't always be "perfectly honest" with our status for discretion reasons.

Leeds AL

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I know why….what amazes me that they would assume were going to contact them and be some kind of bother. Personally I don’t think some should flatter themselves so. Lol Whatever their reasons, just seems a little ridiculous to block folks you never even talked to. I found some of these profiles one night when trying to invite local couples out to a club that was having a lifestyle night. Well they missed that party. Oh well, that was probably a good thing...lol

Rio Rancho NM

Username hidden
(319 posts)
Bicouple,

They blocked you more than likely because you are BI but what amazes us is the # of "straight" cpls who contact you once you list the male as bi on your profile why can't people just be honest ? What good does it do to say you are straight yet then later down the road someone slips up and they find out you were bi all the time. To us that is even worse.

Norm&Sharon

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
I hear ya. Here’s another goody that I don’t get. Being blocked by people you’ve never even spoken to. Are they really that worried that we might write to them, when they probably don’t answer emails anyway. lol

Rio Rancho NM

Username hidden
(319 posts)
bicouple469 we couldn't agree more too many people now are too busy judging by profiles instead of meeting face to face before they make their decision. What harm does it do to agree to meet a cpl/person over a drink hell you may find out that you actually like the person/cpl.

Norm&Sharon

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
I’ve told how to do a bi couple search numerous times also, no one reads anything on here from the best I can tell. I’m fairly sure that even if they used to bi couple search function and located couple within their local area, once the other couple agree to meet they will disappear and block you anyways. That seems to be the norm in our part of the world anyway. I sure miss when I owned a club and the internet wasn’t even available. People were actually willing to come out and meet others whether it went anywhere or not.

Rio Rancho NM

Username hidden
(319 posts)
I conclude from this thread that people just do not like to go back and read previous posts. lol

Burien WA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
there is a way to search for Bi Couples.. it's in the search page.. When you select bi or bi curious on both male and female,, you get profiles that are both bi or bi curious. Just that simple folks.. I hope you enjoy the results of you search..

Georgetown TX

Username hidden
(60 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   32 to 41 of 103   End
TOPIC: how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search