how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search : Swingers Discussion 469241096
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleshow many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search
TOPIC: how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   96 to 103 of 103 
User Details are only visible to members.
BimixCPL "We figure if you will lie about that, then where is the line drawn? Just our $.03. "

just your 3 cents? So are you a triad listing as a couple??? HMMMM??? where do you draw the line then. . . . . . **giggles** j/k but it would be nice if people were more open. I find it so funny at times the number of supposedly "straight" guys who come to me and say "Sure I'm listed that way, but you are so sexy." Then I find out that these suppposedly straight guys are more interested in me for my "hidden whatever" then in me as a woman. Some of them I think are in serious denial about what it is they really want and they think they can justify being atttracted to me outwardly because outwardly I appear completely female, so they feel safe and secure in hitting on me, when what they really hope is that when the dress comes off I look like "Long-Dong Silver" or something. . . . . Just my penny. Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Such a search is possible, as AnneandMike says. It's that way by design. It is a bit difficult to understand it, if we added instructions on doing it, no one would bother reading them. We made the colors of the table in such a way that one can see how to do it, but I guess most don't get it.

Not sure what we can do other than having a page full of search options.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
We agree. It would be a very useful feature.

Weiner AR
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I'd like to see it also.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
It would be nice,no B.S.

Oak Ridge NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
thanks for the tip anneandmike lol i cant believe it actually works lol we would never had tried that. now all we have to do is have sls make it a little simpler

Mentor OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
There is a way to search for Bi-Couples. In the search section, when it ask for what you're searching for, say no to females, no to males and yes to couples. Now the listing for sexual preferences for both the females and males should be highlighted as bi-sexual. This will bring up couples only, that are either bi-curious or bi. Good Luck.

N Billerica MA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
i mean they have a search for bi ladies, a search for bi guys, but when it comes to couples you have to search through all the str8 ones to come across the bi ones?

Mentor OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   96 to 103 of 103 
TOPIC: how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search