how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search : Swingers Discussion 469241091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleshow many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search
TOPIC: how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Beowulf, thank you for your kind words. I'm sure we'd find ways to remember you guys as well ;) but as you say distances here! There are a number of beautiful interesting couples we could see getting to know better but you'd think we'd have better luck finding them here in CA. As someoen else said, we may just need to look at other sites sadly. But back on topic, once we got the knack, it's pretty easy to search for bi couples here. Warm Hugs Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Yes we would like that very much! Please do that soon!!!!

JnS

Lake Jackson TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
First, let us say we us the bi search all the time and it works well for us. Second, Rachael, we would never ignore/forget either of you if we ever meet, but alas, the distance is too great and we(as a couple) have never been to CA and don't see it happening anytime soon :(

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
I think that would be wonderful. It is such a pain to go through everyone in order to find a bi couple. Great idea. Lets get it going as soon as possible.

Saint James NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I should add that half the time they don't even ask about my sweet gorgeous partner, now what good respectable truly bi-guy would ignore my sweety, you all go to our profile, and check out my cute sweet petite blonde partner and tell me a truly "bi" guy would ignore her???

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
BimixCPL "We figure if you will lie about that, then where is the line drawn? Just our $.03. "

just your 3 cents? So are you a triad listing as a couple??? HMMMM??? where do you draw the line then. . . . . . **giggles** j/k but it would be nice if people were more open. I find it so funny at times the number of supposedly "straight" guys who come to me and say "Sure I'm listed that way, but you are so sexy." Then I find out that these suppposedly straight guys are more interested in me for my "hidden whatever" then in me as a woman. Some of them I think are in serious denial about what it is they really want and they think they can justify being atttracted to me outwardly because outwardly I appear completely female, so they feel safe and secure in hitting on me, when what they really hope is that when the dress comes off I look like "Long-Dong Silver" or something. . . . . Just my penny. Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Such a search is possible, as AnneandMike says. It's that way by design. It is a bit difficult to understand it, if we added instructions on doing it, no one would bother reading them. We made the colors of the table in such a way that one can see how to do it, but I guess most don't get it.

Not sure what we can do other than having a page full of search options.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
We agree. It would be a very useful feature.

Weiner AR
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I'd like to see it also.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
It would be nice,no B.S.

Oak Ridge NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 103   End
TOPIC: how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search