how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search : Swingers Discussion 469241071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleshow many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search
TOPIC: how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Under search, select bi/bi curious men or woman or both.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
that would make the search faster

Perry MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
You can already do this! Just read a few posts back for instructions

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
we think it would be a good idea. that way you can more accurately refine your search

Quartz Hill CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
You can....go back and read some.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
The search engine takes your preferences from your profile.. except the profile only asks if you're looking for couples, males, or females and not sexuality. So it makes sense that when doing a search - and if you forget to click a few buttons and all that - you'll see everything other than what you're looking for.

If anything, the profiles should be modified to select what type of couples, males, yada, yada, you want then let that be the default.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Yup. What Mike said. ;-)

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
maryland, All you have to do is check the "no" box and then change it to "bi". since swe prefer not to play with single males we have the "no" box checked on males and the "yes" checked on females. This brings up all bi couples and single bi females. If you only want bi couples just check "no" for both male and female and change both to "bi" and it will bring up only bi couples.. I hope I explained that right...

Sorry jawwge(mike) I didn't mean to answer for you...lol

Mike

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
hi jawwge (mike). when i set my search preferences to bi in both catagories not only do i get bi couples but all the single bi men and women. unless you know something i don't, please inform, cool? woody.

Hunt Valley MD
Username hidden
(7 posts)
"After going into search, just set both male and female preferences to bi, and you will bring up bicouples only. Its already available."

This has been said at least 4 times in this thread, and many other times in similar threads. I remember a thread in the straight couples forum askin for a straight couples search. I wonder what part they don't understand.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 104   End
TOPIC: how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search