how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search : Swingers Discussion 469241051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleshow many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search
TOPIC: how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we would also like a bi shearch

Fort Collins CO

Username hidden
(192 posts)
Yes. Please.

Concord CA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
we would

Palmerton PA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Does not really matter there are many who do not list as bi yet they contact wanting MM play.

You can set your search up to look for bi as the site is now. We stopped searching long ago too old for most so we just wait till we get contacted when they contact us then we meet face to face and that's is where we find out ones true sexuality.

Norm&Sharon

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
This has been said here many times: click on "search" click off "male/female", click on "bi/bi curious" leave the "couples button highlighted and then click on "search".

Neptune NJ

Username hidden
(96 posts)
we certainly would

Fairdealing MO

Username hidden
(8 posts)
we are members of a few other sites and this is the only one that you can't do a bi couple search. Its such a pain when we are in the mood for some bi couple fun, not to mention we may miss some good couples.

Dallas TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
Maybe I am missing something, but can't we already search for couples where both are bi? I have successfully searched for couples where the male is bi on more than a few occasions. I would just do a search for couples, then toggle the male and female to bi. Admittedly, I haven't tried it, but it should work.

Frederick MD

Username hidden
(8 posts)
No, in the UK they go straight from the 3rd to the 5th. Something that George III dreamed up. Can't imagine why.

Hampstead England United Kingdom

Username hidden
(549 posts)
DandJforPlay - couldn't have put it more succinctly. What place is there for homophobia in todays world, especially in the 'open minded' swinging community? It sticks out or it goes in. Oooo... scary difference....

Sneinton England United Kingdom

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 104   End
TOPIC: how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search