how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search : Swingers Discussion 469241021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleshow many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search
TOPIC: how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Must be easy, I figured it out.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
What's hard to figure out is how anyone missed it. Mine is only the latest of over 20 posts in this thread explaining exactly how to do it, including one from the webmaster.

Obviously they respond before they scroll, and, they assume from the title that there is no bi couples search.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
Really it can't be this hard to figure out folks LOL.

Mansfield OH
Username hidden
(58 posts)
why dont think make it easier to do , like another unnamable site we use. club 4play

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(29 posts)
SLS does have a bi couples search. Open the search menue, using the radio buttons check couples, uncheck males, uncheck females, now using the drop down menues select 'Bi/Bi Curious' for males, and select 'Bi/Bi Curious' for females, now click search, the results will be all couples who list both bi.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
We are in favor of this as well. TBH we don't meet with couples or guys privately much but a bi couple will entice us faster than a couple with a straight guy. Why? She gets two playmates and I only get one, and that is when their girl isn't involved with ours. That is her sentiment BTW - she wants me as involved as she is!

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
understatement. it also needs to be alot better designed like the other main site we have used for years...

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(29 posts)
hi J&Z from NYC area, thee is a bi search category, not sure if we started it, but there are lots of both bi couples on it, give it a try or drop us a note we have been on it for years, unless you are thinking of something else

Garnerville NY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Absolutely!

Kirkland WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Yes, the search capabilities are too limited. Need to have a search for bi males, bi females, and bi couples.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 104   End
TOPIC: how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search