how did you tell her : Swingers Discussion 178771
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleshow did you tell her
TOPIC: how did you tell her
Created by: wowitworks1 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
i was kind of like dpk also. i was afraid to mention it. but one night inbed she was talking dirtyand mentioned another guy. so we both elaberated and went from there. it great

Pennsburg PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
we were together for three yrs before i told her...Id wear undies while she was gone and fantasize but it just made me more and more miserable having an amazing woman who did not know the real me...no one ever had... I was afraid of so many things telling her, would she taint my name and be vindictive, would think she wasn't good enough...I was getting so trapped in my head and depressed I finally decided that i would just dump her. But out of fairness to her I figured she never would have understood and probably thought she did something wrong so i decided one night while she was at work i had to tell her... i wrote a letter from my heart, read it and re read it a million times, i was sick to my stomach waiting for her to get home. When she sat down she knew something was wrong so before i let her read i told her i know that she was going to have a lot of thinking to do and that i would understand if she couldn't deal with it. Well i literally started organizing my things getting ready have to move out when to my surprise after reading it, she looked at me and said "thats all, i thought you were going to tell me you had another woman or something or that you were leaving me." She gave me the biggest embrace, (ordered me to put my panties on) and after a few cheesy tears she told me she loved me no matter what, and in a split second, this torturous secret i had kept my whole life that felt like a ton on my back: was gone. So i can not say how your girl will react, mine was already my best friend in the world, but i will tell you for your sake it feels so much better to just get it out. For the first time in my life that confused nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach that stirs around making you unsure of who you are and hate yourself was gone...good luck my friend, my heart feels for you. BTW we already had great sex but it is now even better.

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
How do you know that your wife has not read your post?

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
I had made the decision that I would tell the women I dated that first, that I was involved in the lifestyle. If that went well, which it usually did not, I would tell them that I enjoyed playing Bi also. Then................I met my wife. I told her after the second date, and she took the revelation that I was involved in swinging, and she had had a interest in it and even had a profile on another swinger site. The I told her that I liked to play Bi also. The rest, as they say is history, and we have enjoyed our open play w hole lot!

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Wow For Cin and I, it came out while talking about fantasies one night. She said she would like to be with a woman to see what it was like.. While that is every guys dream come true, I then had to fess up my true fantasy. I had always wanted to try sex with a guy. I had played with dildo's and things, but wanted the real thing. Cin went off the wall horny and hot that night. Thought we had had wild sex before, but never like that. Because of that night, we ended up in the lifestyle, meeting some really nice people along the way. We have had a more open honest relationship ever since. Its all in the timing when you open up to her, but I really think you may be surprised at her reaction.

Easton MD
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: how did you tell her