do bi guys like transgender males : Swingers Discussion 48402
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesdo bi guys like transgender males
TOPIC: do bi guys like transgender males
Created by: marvio The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife and I have been wanting to have this happen to us for years.....Still looking forward to it.

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(99 posts)
The hottest night of my life was when I met a couple of ladies in a bar, went back to their apartment and discovered that one was female & the other was transgender. I don't think any of us slept more than a half hour all night long...lol...I suppose it just depends on your particular hang-ups

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Hey LvCpl, Yeah I would think it at least a little strange if someone ID's as CD but is taking hormones etc. Yes it's normal and true that if the person's been taking them for awhile that it can lead to some ED issues, not always the case, but often part of the issue. Had your playmate started to develop breasts? I ask only because as some point a person has to look at the label and say, you know what I"ve gone so far I'll never pass as male again ( or female if you're going the other direction ). Trying to help you figure out if ED issues were really due to hormones or not, and someone who's talking about hormones and sugeries usually ID's as at least TG, may certainly be non-op TS, but someone who is taking hormones and talking surgeries USUALLY in my experience doesn't ID as CD. But who knows, I'm not here to jiggle someone else's boat or label LOL. Just glad you all had fun :D (( ps liked your profile :D )) Hugs From Rachael & Lor

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
if they do? ( not sayin' you're wrong ) but if they do, can they truly be defined as str8? I mean there's a nice thread about omnisexual and definitions of labels in the bi-female forum. And what about TG persons, we can say hetero or homo or bi, but what does that really say then? If an mtf TG/TS is hetero then she's attracted to to the opposite of what she is, so then she's attracted to only masculine guys and femminine girls, if she's homo, then she's only attracted to other mtf TGs/TSs? IF she's bi she's attracted to both or all three or . . . you know what I'm sayin'? The labels don't work so well. I've heard the term trans-lesbian. . . but how would you use that term? I know HOW it was used when I read it but just curious reading that term, what would you think it was used to mean? Hope everyone is doing well, Hugs, Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Lane, Two things, #1) yes Karma has a REALLY LOVELY profile, I hope they find many lovely quality people to share their journey with.

#2) wasn't saying you were downing her exactly, was saying that it might be helpful for you to make a change in the way you think about TG's/TS's. 99% of them will want you to think of them as "SHE" not "he" and when you say words like "his adam's apple" you're still saying "his" which means you're still thinking of her as "him". When you start to think of "her" as "her" that little change in the way you THINK will come across in what you say and how you act and she ( whichever she we're talking about ) will feel more appreciated etc. for it. It will go a long long way in helping you in your efforts towards TG/TS women. Because in the end we ARE women.

Lastly, I"m sorry if my last post seemed harsh or like I was coming down on you, I hope this one was clearer in what I was trying to say without sounding . . . confrontational or adversarial.

I truly hope you find what you seek and that both of you/all of you are rewarded and enriched for the experience. Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
karma got to say i love the pic in your profile,

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
hello rachel i wasn't downing the tg,she was a great looking woman,i have n't again someone who look better as a waman than a man i think it great,well it was a way to check out people anyway as i could let a single female back into the movie area but if a tg come in i could go fiqure that out but that was the store policy. not mime,

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
I hate to be difficult here Lane, but if she was TG then she wasn't a man, she was TG/TS. As long as you thought of "her" as "a man" because of "her?" adam's apple? you'll never "get" what she was all about. Not to mention that while not as prominent MANY genetic girls/natural born girls have an "adam's apple". It may have been a fantasy to you, and it's possible she would have obliged you, but you would have missed the whole point by continuing to think of her as "a man" because of the adam's apple. Anyway. . . not trying to berate or put you down, just trying to help you get a better understanding . Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
well i never had a change to make it with a tg but it a fantasy of mine, used to work in a adult bookstore in madtown and there was a hot tg that came in the store a few time,she was so nice looking you couldn't tell ecept by her apple apple that she was a man. that would be really the best of both world to play with a tg.. would love to meet one someday. lane

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
Wish Marvio ( the original poster ) had ever seen all the latest replies. It is very reassuring for those of us who have not always received such a positive reply. Hope he and his sweety see this someday.

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: do bi guys like transgender males