both bi couples : Swingers Discussion 148257
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesboth bi couples
TOPIC: both bi couples
Created by: funlyfriend
Original Starting post for this thread:
When two both bi couples play, do tend to spend more time playing with the same sex, equal time or more heteral?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Secret..........for us, we were at a party. And she kissed a girl and liked it!.......LOL We both liked and still like, watching each other.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
How was it for you too see your husband suck cock for the first time? We have yet to experience this.Just a curious question.

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
We just mix it up...........LOL

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
We try to keep it "Equal". But .. sometimes we get carried away, if we're having too much fun.

Fulton NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Haha! Well we'd love to show everyone who's capable of deep throating whom. Tell ya what ... we're heading to Temptation Resort in Cancun over Presidents week in Feb. 18-21. Let's all meet there and we can have a competition. All cummers welcome. Who's with us? ... WOOHOO!

Wayne PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
FUN we are with you but as for deep throating I think that needs to be seen so why not get all of us fun people together and see for ourselfs!!

Sherman TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Not to sound like a broken record, but a tangled pile of bodies with everyone free to share pleasure with everyone is the best. It just don't get any better than that.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
Totally agree that the fact that everyone likes everything, completely eliminates the possibility of any jealousy. I don't mind if my wife eats pussy better than I do. Because I can deepthroat and she can't. LOL!

Wayne PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We have found that everyone sharing is a hell of alot better than a whole lot of drama with cpls. But it is hard to find people that are drama free except bi cpls. Does anyone else agree.

Sherman TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Nice , very nice :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: both bi couples