body and and pubic hair on males ! : Swingers Discussion 53951
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesbody and and pubic hair on males !
TOPIC: body and and pubic hair on males !
Created by: bambiandsly
Original Starting post for this thread:
what is it that most of the profiles we see on this site have a hair thing hot in the 70's but not in the year 2005 . what do you guys think about the hair ?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm a hairy chest guy. However for the last year I have been shaving it on a regular occasion. I have been shaving down below for much longer.

As for Itching. Usually itching is temporary, your body is used to having the longer hair that protected that region. Once you keep the region shaved for a few weeks the itching subsides and eventually goes away completely. I find that womens shaving cream (without the more abrasive chemicals that men's creams have) are much better.

I agree with the general concensus that The women have been shaving for much much longer. I imagine thats there is a possibility that one day it may be socially unaccaptable to have body hair at all underarms, legs crotch, chest etc... But i won't be shaving my legs and arms pits any time soon.

Mount Wolf PA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Well, thank goodness they didn't take our tastefully nude pics of Jim off, Doodle. Shit, I still come across some up close hard on shots of some single male profiles, and have seen up close pussy shots as well still on some profiles here. I'm talking mostly in couple profiles, your lucky to see one picture of the male on them.

Sorry, back to the topic. The less hair (prefer none totally) the better.

Jan

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Bagledog- Try some Aloe based cream it works for me and I shave evey day when I shower.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(118 posts)
Don't know about everyone else, I just cannot get into eating hair in any way shape or form, and as far as seeing these "guy pictures", that would be amazing as so many of the couples that we talk with, mail, etc., rarely have any nudes of the guy on them. It's like the are shy or have something to hide.

Jan

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
i just started shaving, my wife has always been shorn.anybody know what to do to stop the itching?cuz its driving my barmy. D&S

Carson City NV

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Ravenarna,

Yeah, I have the same problem. And the first couple of times I shaved down there, hundreds of ingrown hairs, yuck. I found that trimming down then using an electric works much, much better -- for me at least.

Clinton PA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I am not sure which profiles you are looking at but most of the ones we have looked at everyone is either shaved or trimed. Both of us are either natural or trimed. I ( Mr Ravenarena) have started to trim my pubic hair and shave my arm pits ( I find this easier for working out). Mrs Ravenarena for the most part goes natural for her pubic hair but will shave if a cpl that we are playing with regularly request it nicely. We have found that neither of us like the razor burn feeling of a shaved private parts. I guess both of us have sensitive skin.

Elkridge MD

Username hidden
(479 posts)
FD, We have to agree with you...Mrs R. and I are completely shaved. Going down is so much more fun when you don't have to deal with a hair ball....lol We have shaved for years and love freshly shaved parts...mmm yummy

Arecibo PR

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Shaved balls and I trim the rest, I also enjoy the same when i'm going down on a guy, just seems like more skin to play with ;)

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(41 posts)
I shave my parts everyday My wife has a landing strip we both prefer shaved body parts it look great and no smell to it also. Pubic hair has a tendency to keep odors.

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: body and and pubic hair on males !