Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › bi sexuality in swing clubs
TOPIC: bi_sexuality_in_swing_clubs
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 12 of 12
User Details are only visible to members.
There is a club in port deposit Md. That has bi-friendly night every 3rd. friday of every other month, Write to me if you are interested, And I will give you the info. Been there several times, And had a blast! " S "

Waldorf MD
Username hidden
(20 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
My experience has been that "mainstream" swingers are very much in favor of bi women, and very much against bi men. There are several threads here discussing the double standard. I've also noticed a good percentage of the couples, and majority of the men who contact me list themselves as straight.

Go figure...

At least this site has a bi area, and some genuine people who are actually truthful in their profile. I have met a couple with a bi male here, and hope to meet more.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(266 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 12 of 12
TOPIC: bi sexuality in swing clubs
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.