bi sexuality in swing clubs : Swingers Discussion 63170
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesbi sexuality in swing clubs
TOPIC: bi sexuality in swing clubs
Created by: occabicouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I feel that there are plenty of clubs that offer a exclusive bi friendly atomosphere. Some have special nights just for bi folks, but the stigma I belive goes back to the older folks worry over aids. As we have seen those under 50 are much more open to bi male male interaction.

Wauwatosa WI
Username hidden
(28 posts)
In my experience. Many disagree. But for years I have stuck with my opinion, based on being in the lifestyle for years, that very few men are totally straight.

Personally. I think if some bi play occurred in club play, nobody would say a thing and very few if any would have a big problem with it. If it were reasonable, and done in the course of straight play also, no big deal.

I think if 2 guys started going at it one on one full on. That probably would not go over well. That would change the element and make some uncomfortable.

As a bi guy myself, very vocal about it being acceptable, I WOULD NOT want to go to a regular swing club and see that myself. Its just a different dynamic and would be out of place.

Now if there were a group of men and women or 2 guys and a girl and they were all playing and exchanging some incidental bi contact at the same time. I wouldnt have the slightest problem with that nor would I think many others would.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Not to be a bitch, but open male to male at a non bi club for bi males, wouldnt be a good business venture for business owners.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
I havent seen where clubs prohibit it but at the same time Ive never seen it occur. We play "straight" at the clubs ourselves and if we were going to involve bi play we would take it into a private room.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Isn't it time that the rules chnge for bi men. If the bi female is welcome why not the bi man? Why did the bi man take such rap?

It's like eggs. Up until the last year or two they said eggs are bad for you, but now they say eggs took a bad rap and you can eat as many as you want.

Let's open up the swinging scene to fairness as they have to the bi female and let the bi man play also.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(39 posts)
The idea of swinging is so everyone can explore their sexuality whatever that is. I do not like the idea that many clubs and functions discourage male bi activity. I think it is hot and any man who can enjoy another man for fun and frolick is a happier man. When we bought our club we changed all that and since we are both openly bi we encourage it in the club. We have recieved some negative remarks and some people will not attend but hey, there are always those who will. Looks like the couples on this forum are from all over too bad we could not get together :)

Fort Collins CO
Username hidden
(192 posts)
As I have said many, many times throughout the forums, it depends on where you live, especially in the state of PA. Most clubs, if not all, frown upon bisexual men and do not allow play between all equally. All I can say, if there are private rooms in the club, use it instead of the open play area. They (private rooms) have doors on them and you can be who you want to be behind closed doors.

People in this part of the world will and will be who they are, whether they accept bisexuality between males or not, their problem, and their closed minds, not ours. You learn to go with the flow, that's all you can do.

If anyone thinks they can change a person, then it becomes your problem, because an individual can only change themselves, no one else, and that includes their mindsets.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
Maybe it's time the rule got changed. It's so patently silly to accept female bisexuality - but not male bisexuality. Not every bisexual guy wants to poke another man in the ass or be poked in return. Clubs that say "no homosexual activity" but allow bisexual females? Do these narrowminded folks think that homosexual just refers to men?

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
I agree. The double standard is a joke. The bigger joke is that a lot of those who would react badly would probably be into the bi action themselves behind closed doors.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
Occa- I'm only aware of one club (and it's a small one) that allows bi - male play in Los Angeles. If you are at the mainstream swing clubs here in Los Angeles you have to be extremely discreet about bi male play. Yes, it's frowned on. ...... Very much a double standard.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: bi sexuality in swing clubs