Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › bi sexual fuck budies
TOPIC: bi_sexual_fuck_budies
Created by: bikscpl4play
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello all,

My wife and I are new members in the Wichita, Kansas area and are looking for some one to play with. We would like bi sexuale male or female or a bi sexual couple. She is bi and I'm so bi courious I might as well just be bi. We want to meet some one and see how it goes first before we become frieds w/ benifits. I must tell you we only play as a couple and only when I am home. I work out of the country ( aka Iraq ) and for the three weeks I'm home we really wanna have our first experience and then continue every time I come back home. If your interested pleasle email us. Pics must be exchanged prior to any meeting. Love the group and hope to meet some of you very soon!!!!!!!!

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
I sure would love to play! Damn me for living so far away!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(270 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello all,

My wife and I are new members in the Wichita, Kansas area and are looking for some one to play with. We would like bi sexuale male or female or a bi sexual couple. She is bi and I'm so bi courious I might as well just be bi. We want to meet some one and see how it goes first before we become frieds w/ benifits. I must tell you we only play as a couple and only when I am home. I work out of the country ( aka Iraq ) and for the three weeks I'm home we really wanna have our first experience and then continue every time I come back home. If your interested pleasle email us. Pics must be exchanged prior to any meeting. Love the group and hope to meet some of you very soon!!!!!!!!

Mulvane KS
Username hidden
(5 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: bi sexual fuck budies
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.