bi males who are only interested in couples : Swingers Discussion 424411031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesbi males who are only interested in couples
TOPIC: bi males who are only interested in couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
User Details are only visible to members.
ntex...very well stated. However let me interject that if you were willing to meet the male of that couple one time as proof of your bi-willingness, you would find that most bi-couples are satisfied with that one time. If it is a good experience, they would want to meet with you as a couple and see how the chemistry of all three rates. Then, if successful at that, you would be a regular visitor in their playtime. What swingers oftne forget is that couples are in love. They set the rules for themselves, not the outside participator. At the end of the night you go home and they are still in love. This is the goal. For you to put your ideas and rules above theirs is a complete lack of respect for the relationship of the couple.

Wichita Falls TX

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Alex your assumption that bi guys meeting seperate from the female is gay orriented is very stereotypic. Just because a couple wants to weed out the posers from the true bi's doesn't mean the male is gay.

Wichita Falls TX

Username hidden
(16 posts)
I think you are on to something there firstmalone. If they were truly bi they would want a piece of your hubby too!! Myself I know that not to be true. Although it would never happen in our case because we wont play alone. We would both enjoy pleasing the man of a couple, or the woman, or both. Mmmmm... can't wait!! Haha.

Sherwood Park Canada

Username hidden
(46 posts)
Our biggest problem is all the single, "straight" men who write us claiming to be bisexual. They want to meet with both of us of course. I (female) generally don't play much with other men, maybe oral. Once I let them know that I MIGHT do oral and absolutely won't do anything else with them, they're gone. I'm thinking these guys want to meet with a couple because their goal is to get down the lady's pants and screw the guy (which they're hoping is figurative and not literal!). LOL

Jackie

East Petersburg PA

Username hidden
(32 posts)
Has anyone else ever noticed the single bi males that are only interested in meeting couples? What is up with that? How do the rest of you feel about that? I am amazed at the number of bi guys who are only interested in couples. It seems most of the quote unquote bi guys one finds on line decline to meet the hubby one on one and yet they seem to be readily available for couples. What do you good folks think about these guys?

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
TOPIC: bi males who are only interested in couples