bi males who are only interested in couples : Swingers Discussion 424411021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesbi males who are only interested in couples
TOPIC: bi males who are only interested in couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well wannabe I never said you didn't have a choice. But your profile says you don't want single men either which helps proves that it's just to easy to find them IRL and no need for the site to find men. Which is why bi males don't want males alone on here either...just to easy to find them out in the gay clubs. I said a single bi female is never on here for dramatic effect, even though I know there are few, but very rare.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I guess the bottom line IMHO is anyone who carries any kind of insecurity around (M or F) does not need to be involved with a couple. In our experience there is no room for insecurity or dishonesty in this thing called "The Lifestyle" but then that is only our opinion.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(69 posts)
All good posts and good opinions here. I have to stick my $.02 in... There is no definition for a bi male so use whatever definition suits you best. A bisexual male is as rare as a bisexual female, if not more rare. The main reason a bi male would not want a male from SLS is that a gay-oriented website or gay club would be so much easier to find a male than SLS. This is like the same reason there are no single bisexual females here, because it's just to easy for a single bi-female to find a male or female anywhere. This is the same reason that couples don't want single men...Cuz it's just too easy to find. It's pretty simple: Males are just too easy to find for couples, females and bi/gay males.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I'm interested in bi M/F couples, which I prefer. However I'm very comfortable with a single bi male or bi female. I guess it depends on your point fo view.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Here we go again, "If the guy was really bi he would........................" Can anybody really define bi??? Some extreme homophobes will say you're bi if you enjoy huggin a male friend. Some extreme bis say ya gotta take one up the ass, or you're not a true bi. We enjoy group play, I am openeminded, not open bottomed. I don't desire men, open play is somethin we are open to, it's by no means a requirement. Most bis call me straight, homophobes call me bi, been called fake by both. Is there a definition of "bi male" that all can agree on??? Idoubt it.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Alex...Bad analogy. How could you? I was understanding you there for a second Alex...that is until you mentioned Mcdonalds as not being a first class meal. I have been in around and thru the big city and nothing beats a cheeze burger happy meal...plus they give you a toy...I do agree with the mm sex part though. Its hard to get responses when you say straight in your profile less when you mention curious and most likely less if you put gay. As this site does cater to the "straight m bi f" although we have seemed to get more mails from the "straight" m looking to do bi oral if the lady was present.

mike n casey

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Wow thx! Wish I was travelling to Texas soon!

Hercules CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Im not even going to respond to alex. He is exactly the reason bi-couples weed out men like him by meeting male to male first.

mfmseeker, youre point is right on the mark. for me and a lot of other men that list themselves as bi, the enjoyment would be instantly gone if it wasn't a turn on for the female. but to make sure that we have met a sincere and respectful man to invite into our bedroom, and it IS OUR bedroom to decide, I often insist on meeting the male first. sometimes, we talk to an individual like you that obviously has the repect we are looking for, we know right away that male/male meeting wouldn't be required. so if you have any clues left for alex...please pass him some because he apparently has not got any.

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(16 posts)
My $0.02. I have always been str8 although I have had a male stroke me and give me oral in a threesome. Guess what - I didn't die from it! I never had the desire to reciprocate and neither did the guy's wife so I never did anything. I never had an interest in doing anything until my wife and I had a threesome with a gorgeous latino male. He suggested it (us two playing for her - 69, shower, etc.) and I was all for it this time, but my wife said NO WAY before I could say anything. But it got me thinking about it and certainly piqued my curiousity. I realize now that I would love to try it but it would also provide no satisfaction for me if the woman had no desire to watch or have it happen. Therefore, I would be up for it but only if a woman was present and would enjoy it. Make any sense?

Hercules CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Liked the way you put it silk but think you should have said "what singles forget" not swingers. As swingers we are in love and with couples we know they are in love as well or we wouldn't want to play with them. However single are not in love...well cept for maybe themselves...hehe!

Had a single guy start crossing that boundry to where it casued a rift here at home...We no longer play with him althogh he was a good play partner. He wanted alone time and started showing up a lot while I was at work. Which took Casey out of her character. So we are fimiliar with this.

Like your profile silk.

mike n casey

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
TOPIC: bi males who are only interested in couples