bi males who are only interested in couples : Swingers Discussion 424411011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesbi males who are only interested in couples
TOPIC: bi males who are only interested in couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well i a bi male that love to meet with couple so love to suck a cock in front of a woman as it so turn me on to do something that most woman can only dream of seeing and love to please a couple fanasty, i love both men and woman. so meeting with a couple i get the best of both worlds, so love to have the wife to tell me what to do to her hubby and also love a woman to join in the play too

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
I too have had many men contact me trying to get laid... away from their partner and it is kind of creepy actually. I am curious and the thought of a one on one encounter with another guys doesn't do it for me. If both a man and a woman are there, it is easier to go with the flow because I am trying to help THEIR relationship... Just my opinion.

Marina Del Rey CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
i have many great experiences with bi couples, and definitely prefer it to being with a bi male alone. A creative mfm is the hottest combination period! You have just what a sensual woman would want and need, plus that special, visceral fantasy many women have of seeing their men 'open up' and be bi and sexploratory. I spend lots of time in the DC area as well as my home in VEgas. Check my profile. I am a gentleman, and excellent with couples... John

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hmm... Mutual satisfaction...

I get a lot of satisfaction from being on the receiving end! If he doesn't want to catch, I can always toss it off by myself!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
yes there is a huge group of bi males who seem only interested in the woman half of the couple, i luv the one where they say they are bi becouse they would let my hubby suck thier cock but they wont suck his. lol i myself if we are going to have a threesome prefer a fmf one (i get the best of both worlds on that one lol) becouse it seems when ever we have a mfm threesome i prefer to fall back and just watch the guys go at. the last couple of bi guys found this to be rude and wanted me back in the mix, even though it was explained to them before play time that this is what i like to do, we had one stomp out of our hotel room in a huff telling both hubby and i off. also hubby loves to crossdress and believe you me there is nothing harder than trying to find a bi couple where the guy enjoys cding. we have found that most single cders dont mind if i show up or not, some never bat an eye when i just sit and watch. so from now on the only single bi guys we play with they have to be cders, which works out great for my hubby he gets a new friend to dress with and i get to watch IF I WANT TOO.

Mentor OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Speaking as a bi guy, who is only looking to meet couples, I'll toss in my 2 cents... I like sex with both men and women. If I want sex with just a guy, or several guys for that matter, I can hit any one of hundreds of gay pick up areas in the NYC area on any given day. If I want sex with just a single woman, I can pretty much go anywhere in the NYC area and pick up someone. There are not a lot of places which one can find a bi guy and woman unless they just happen to be in the same place, or if you are at a party catering to bisexuals. Going to a site like this seemed to be easier. However, I have come accross some people who have hed some harsh criticism because I don't want to hear from single men... Go figure...

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
I'm Bi and I'm only interested in couples...why...because that is what turns me on...being in bed with both..NOT ONE BUT BOTH. I enjoy oral with a lady and man...but i respect all limits should the male be completly str8.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
We list ourselves as Bi because we both like to share our partners weather it be a man or women, I am not interested in meeting with a man alone but my partner loves to watch two men together as much as I like to watch two women. We are all straight until we take the leap, some jump back out and some find they enjoy it. I would meet with a couple with a Bi male to just share him orally with her and not have sex with her if that was there preference.

Centerville MA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
The only requirement for being gay/lesbian is that you fall in love with the same sex only. Everything else is an open book on what to define someone if they have certain amount of hetero sex or homo sex.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Just a thought: after reading through this post, I see a lot of discussion on the difference between bi and or gay, some feel you may be gay if you like it up the butt and bi if you only suck. now having this in mind , if you proclaim yourself as straight why would you let any one shove any thing up your butt ? is that an act of a straight person? or someone with double standards ?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
TOPIC: bi males who are only interested in couples