bi males who are only interested in couples : Swingers Discussion 42441101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesbi males who are only interested in couples
TOPIC: bi males who are only interested in couples
Created by: OkDov
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone else ever noticed the single bi males that are only interested in meeting couples? What is up with that? How do the rest of you feel about that? I am amazed at the number of bi guys who are only interested in couples. It seems most of the quote unquote bi guys one finds on line decline to meet the hubby one on one and yet they seem to be readily available for couples. What do you good folks think about these guys?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can get any single bimale i want almost at anytime of the day, but i only find myself searching for couples tho, I have had so MANY ....and still freinds with them today. It just adds spice to sex act. See a womans face,eyes light up with delight when im sucking on her hubby's cock is what i enjoy!!

M

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
the question i would ask sweet is if it was the other way around and they said you have to meet the girl alone first would you still need to talk to the husband and be honest ! because a true bi sexual is into both sex and while it is more fun to join the two it should be hot as well to join the couple and as far as being selective for male to male if it was a couples thing you would be playing with that male either way so what is truly the difference

Frazier Park CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
yes well sweet its the price you pay when your a single bi guy looking to join two loving people my wife is a treasure and I'm not offering her to everyone so i think in a true bi guys head they would get off on giving a man pleasure as much as a couple and there are allot of so called bi guys just wanting to bang another guys wife and not play with the husband witch is not all that sweet in my book thanks for the reply

Frazier Park CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
well i think that a single guy in this life style being bi should be willing to meet one on one with the male first to prove he is a bi male to many flakes say yes im bi then get into the situation and only want the women you have to prove to me your bi before she is ever taking her clothes off for you so called bi guys

Frazier Park CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
well this is one bi male that so love to meet with only couples as i can give both of them complete satiftion, so love to give both og them oral until they beg for me to stop i get my pleasure from there pleasure, still looking for a couple that is willing to have a oral slut please them fully, been to damm long without that pleasure;;;; so if any couple is willing to have themself really pleasure by a discreet bi male get in contact with me

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
Now that a few have stated thier theroies as to why we do this or that. It all comes down to one thing, it's what ever turns us on. Period. It does or it doesn't, it will or it won't, and that's all their is to it. People do all kinds of wild and wonderful stuff so why not enjoy the ride. I feel privledged to join a couple in their bed. I've been in the " Lifestyle " from the time you had to use snail mail. I'm single, and I love to party with couples. Just because I like it. Way too many sinlge guys think it's all about free pussy, it's not. And if you can't figure that out about swinging you probably shouldn't be here.

Rochester MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
well this is one bi male that so love to meet with couples,so love to give pleasure to both of them,do love to suck the hubby in front of the wife as that does so make most woman hotter and ready for some hot play,happen to also love to take a creampie as that something most men don't do and it a turn on for most woman, i one to put there pleasure before mime i get so much pleasure having both to cum a lot that just me lane

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
We have a guy that comes over that is interested in both...me and her. We have met alone here as well. Would I care too much if he really wanted her and was just making it even with me/???

West Springfield VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
to funcouple it so great to here of real bi couple here that love to meet real bi males and have fun with them, so many couples are so afraid to meet with a bi male period, it a fresh breath of air to find a couple like you here. and to see pic of both of you as both look so damm hot too. lane

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
well i only like to do my bi sex with couple as i into pleasing both of my lovers, so love to suck a cock in front of a woman and have her get hot watching if she join in the fun it great, if not i suck her hubby dry for her, also into creampies so love the taste of them and love to share them with my lover if they into that, well i mostly into pleasing lover the most i get my pleasure that way for whatever that worth. lane

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: bi males who are only interested in couples