bi males and honesty : Swingers Discussion 2043901031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesbi males and honesty
TOPIC: bi males and honesty
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Asianlust, welell stated and thoughtful. I mostly agree with you, and, of course, you are on the other coast of the country from me...

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(376 posts)
Let's be honest. The society we live in generally accepts only monogamous sexual relationships, which allows only for homosexual or heterosexual possibilities. Nothing more. Flip on any TV or watch any movie, and you see only "gay" or "straight" couples. You don't see three men or three women in bed together because that's not monogamous. So, two men and one woman, two women and one man, two men and two women, or more just doesn't compute for most people. It's so ingrained in our society, polygamy is a crime. That's why even the original poster on this thread admits they don't bring playmates home. That's also why even the LGBT movement stays away from swinging as a cause. That's why 99.999% of folks on this site would never be so foolish as to inform coworkers, family, or non-swinging friends they are swingers. The prejudice and fear which pervade our society don't instantly evaporate from a person on account of the notion to have multiple sex partners, or creating a public profile. Prejudice and fear drive folks every day to actively seek out anyone who is assumed to fornicate; especially when not in a male-female monogamous relationship; and take every measure to destroy that person in every way, including public humiliation, incarceration, and death. Swapping partners is much more feared than monogamous homosexuality.

Most straight or straight male/bi female swinging couples will not knowingly play with a couple if they know the male is even bi-comfortable because most straight men fear any male contact will mean they are permanently stigmatized as "gay". It is a real and honest fear. It's as real and honest as the fear one experiences when standing next to a floor-to-ceiling window on the 30th floor they don't experience on the 2rd floor, even though the risk of death is the same. This fear is especially promoted among males from birth, but not among females. Thus, more couples in the lifestyle encourage female-female play than keeping the women straight, but steer clear of any possibility of male-male play.Pointing fingers at others because of the orientation labels they choose only perpetuates the fear and hatred all swingers dread.

The reality is you never know how a person will behave during a sexual encounter until you're having a sexual encounter with that person. Even so, each encounter is different. Sometimes, someone (male or female) will be in a bi mood, homo mood, or hetero mood, and that mood may change during the course of an encounter. The chemistry between any two people will greatly affect the sexual energy between them. Finger pointing or having an agenda, like "he has to suck my dick before fucking my wife", spoils the mood, and has the effect of encouraging someone to retreat toward what is generally accepted in society. It's the same as a man expecting a woman he just met to have sex with him on the third date, come hell or high water.

If bisexual people want to eventually be accepted in society the way homosexual people have, they need to start accepting others for their sexual orientations, and allow themselves to cast aside all need for sexual orientation labels. We're all sexual. Putting a label on one's sexuality only limits possibilities. It doesn't allow for the limiltless possibilities we all have within.

Belmont CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Understand what you are saying but I need to list straight for various reasons. I am now playing with a bi female and find it much worse when guys claim they are bi just so they can get laid!! In my opinion this is much worse than listing as straight and really being bi. She sets the fun up and when they show up they no longer suck cock or anything? Of course they really want to fuck her. These guys are total losers!

Ocean Pines MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I live in a small town and nobody knows that I have suck cock, and if they did know I would have to leave town. Since I say I am bi in my profile I don't have pics and that limits my action. I don't like the bi label anyway. I love women and I don't consider myself bi. When I am with a couple and she likes to watch the guys suck and j/o then I will gladly and eagerly do what she wants. I just believe you should do anything to pleasure the people you are with.

Cambria CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
The problem is everyone has their own definition of bi ,and everyone wants everyone else to adopt their definition. We have every definition from those who say if you ever even touched a cock you are a fag for life, to those who say in order to be "truely bi" you must give & recieve anal with men just as freely as you would fuck a woman. SLS gives only two options, bi & straight, and leaves us to select the one that "best describes" us. If a guy who gives head occasionally, plays straight 99% of the time, and considers himself 99% straight, lists as straight, who are we to judge him a liar because his definition of bi does not match ours? Truth is, I get called a liar alot more now that I list as bi, because I won't do anal, than I did when I listed as straight and occasionally sucked a dick.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(394 posts)
If we email a "straight" guy, we just send a generic, "Hi, we find you attractive. Check out our profile and if you happen to be into how we like to play, feel free to write us back"

A few will write back, "Sorry but I really am straight"

MOST...LOL... MOST Write back all for it.

Profile tags are useless

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Lots of folks feel that way, and if it works for them, that's fine. Having said that, I think guys have their own reasons for listing as they do, and if it works for them, that is fine too. As long as they keep me in the loop about what is truly going on with them, I have no problem with how they list on their profile. It does make it harder to find them though.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(376 posts)
We are fed up with both people claiming straight in profile and being bi as well as those saying curious that know damn well they are in for the bi thing. Men and women just put who you are in your profile. It will save thousands of minutes of wasted time as well as potentially energy as people wont make trips for nothing. Now if you truely bi, let us know.

Wauwatosa WI
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I'm sure sabrinasslave has never told a fib. Especially to sabrina. Sabrina of course would never think of uttering an untruth to her slave.

Palm Harbor FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
--"bi males and honesty"

All Bi Males lie !

Did I just lie ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 75   End
TOPIC: bi males and honesty