Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples bi males and honesty
TOPIC: bi males and honesty
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi male with honesty , women usually don't want chat and the guys are all straight until they are horney .Honesty is not the best idea if you want to have fun.

Pico Rivera CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Cutting one board don't make you a carpenter, laying one brick don't make you a mason, but suck one dick & you're a fag for life. If that's the case, eating one pussy should make you straight again. Haven't played bi in well over a year, haven't had the oppertunity, might not ever, how long til I'm straight again? Around here, bigotry runs rampant. There are couples with bi guys that don't want associeatied with guys that are open about being bi, fear it might get them outed. I'm beginning to regret that I ever played bi, not that I regret being this open minded, jus regret acting on it, it's come with a very high price, so many judgemental people on all sides of everything. Even if I never play bi again, I will be judged a fag forever.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(439 posts)
It would be a step in the right direction if all the male half in this or any discussion listed as BI.

Lets face it if you have sucked a dick and are looking forward to doing it again you are BI. If you are looking forward to your next time of getting it in the ass or giving another guy your cock in his ass you are BI. You are no longer curious.

So you are no longer straight. If y'all changed from straight to BI the lifestyle would probably have a different view of male bisexullaty.

Moore SC
Username hidden
(76 posts)
You are so right IFlirt.damn wish we were close by

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(125 posts)
I know this won't sit well with the marriage/morality/cheater police among us, but my preference in men is for married men and my preference for couples is that the male half is bi or curious. I get tons of emails and PMs from men who are listed as str8 and part of a married couple. They see my solo bi profile and are interested. 90% of my contacts are the male half of a couple wanting to play with other men without the wife's knowledge. Most of them also wish their wives would join them in 3somes with other men and be supportive of their mm desires. Invariably they state right off the bat that they are bi or curious and wifey does not know. Although his profile doesn't state his true sexual orientation, I have absolutely no problem with him listing as str8 in order to stay closeted. Do I and other men like me enable him to cheat on his wife? No...he enables himself and I am quite happy to fulfill both of our sexual desires and urges. Although it's rare, it's a bonus if his wife knows, understands and joins us !

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(278 posts)
You would not believe the men that is listed as bi and has a profile as a couple but when you meet him he tells me his wife does not play and does not even knows he is bi or even knows anything about swinging

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(125 posts)
i think, speaking from experience, some men don't know that they are curious yet. we stared female strap on before we realized he was more turned on than usual. although he doesnt like male penetration but will penetrate a male. oral from both parties... is that enough for some couple to allow their man to put that in there profile. or can they just discover it as they find a couple that they become comfortable with

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
I fully agree. Be honest about who you are.

Canandaigua NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I definitely agree with navyp78's statement. Pleasure is pleasure. If it feels good, roll with it.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1446 posts)
Labeling your orientation should be a beginning... I'm listed as bi. When I start emailing, chatting, or meet people, I can elaborate on what I am or am not into, and what they are or are not into... There is so much gray area for all swingers, straight and bi.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(249 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 103   End
TOPIC: bi males and honesty