bi males and honesty : Swingers Discussion 2043901011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesbi males and honesty
TOPIC: bi males and honesty
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Toomuch, the problem with being "honest" is guys like me. I am oral only, I do not kiss guys, I am not attracted to guys romanticly or sexually, I would not date or be in a romantic relationship with a guy, but during group play I do enjoy sharing pleasure with everyone in the group. Most straights say any MM contact makes you bi. Most true bi guys say my limits mean I'm not bi. And there's the problem, I am being dishonest regardless of how I list. Sexual orientation is like all things human, there is no absolute black & white, only various shades of gray. Unfortunately, SLS listing options do not reflect that, and until they do, this argument will continue. I wrestled with this for quite some time, and decided to list as bi, mainly because we don't like bigots of any kind, and listing bi weeds out 99% of them.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
LOL Right.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
bill I just saw you are listed as bi. Whats this about anyway lol

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2636 posts)
I'm not bashing. My personal thoughts on it is if it feels good and doesn't hurt anyone than have at it.

My point is that you seem to be working hard to avoid a label. Just relax and don't worry about it because honestly the people who matter won't care.

There are some guys that are so hung up about their manhood its totally irrational. I've had the opportunity in life to really test my limits. If I decided I wanted to suck a cock I would do it, I've done vaginal DP and several women have had my cock along with another crammed in their mouth, some might call that bi too because I enjoyed it. The way I see If someone wants to ever test my manhood we can just go to my gym, climb in the ring for 5 minutes and sort it out that way.

Honestly when it boils down to it, with the exception of how it would affect me financially, I don't give a flying fuck what people think. Especially the hung up prudes, I take special pleasure shocking them.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2636 posts)
Toomuch, I think you are wrong. In my opinion, you are interchanging a sexual preference with a physical act. There have been reams of information published by credible people on this subject if you are really interested. If you are just slumming in the bi forums to do a little bashing then don't bother just follow the hoard.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
I'm sorry. Maybe I should say JUST putting a cock in your mouth dose not in its self make you a bisexual???

BTW, confused is a common state of mind at my house.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
Billnsuzie: I'm pretty sure if you are a guy and you suck dick it does indeed make you bi by definition. Nothing wrong with that, just sayin....

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2636 posts)
i am so confused

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1272 posts)
Putting a cock in your mouth dose NOT make you a bisexual in spite of what the posse and forum police say about it.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
Beyond curious, SLS offers only two categories of orientation, straight & bi. SLS guidlines say to pick the one that best describes you. If you consider yourself to be more straight than bi, you are perfectly within honesty to list as straight.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 75   End
TOPIC: bi males and honesty