Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples bi males and honesty
TOPIC: bi males and honesty
Created by: sabrinasslave1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know there is a thread close to this but we wanted to separate this part.

I am sure we are in the minority here, but we will not meet with any male who says they are bi in emails, yet when we check their profile it says they are straight.

The excuse is always that "it cuts down on their action." Well, I have to ask if they are lying about their orientation, what else are they lying about? (Insert the argument here about "everyone lies about something" - well, we don't lie on our profile).

I also have to wonder why they would play with people who don't respect them, but hey that is their choice.

If couples collectively began rejecting this behavior (this means stop meeting with them) we might have a chance at correcting it. There are rules/etiquette for the lifestyle and this should be part of it. The homophobia will not go away if we condone this behavior.

This is not about orientation. It is about honesty in dealing with potential playmates.

We know we will never get everyone to do this, but just a thought for those of us who aren't bedpost notchers.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hubby and I see it as.a lot of people don't want bi-oral males. What is the difference if a woman sucks it or a man? But we prefer to still be honest and say he is bi-oral. Maybe we don't get as many replies, but the ones we get we know that they have an interest in us.

I think that it is a shame that people won't accept us in a Lifestyle site.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Agreed. Being bi should be universally accepted in the LS. But there are still many who can't get the old Puritan concepts out of their heads. In my mind it's just better to be up front with your desires.

Prescott Vly AZ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Thanks, we feel the same bout yous.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(434 posts)
bicple, if you really feel that way, edit your profile and list as straight. I am sure some (maybe all) your friends will understand It should make no difference to most. You are listed as friends in our book. Not bi not straight just as friends. that wont change

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(601 posts)
Bi. I do know it is not that simple. We have to fly under the radar, but in the lifestyle we are open

Middleburgh NY
Username hidden
(304 posts)
I wish it was that simple Fun.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(434 posts)
Be true to yourself. Fuck the haters and bigots

Middleburgh NY
Username hidden
(304 posts)
Hi male with honesty , women usually don't want chat and the guys are all straight until they are horney .Honesty is not the best idea if you want to have fun.

Pico Rivera CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Cutting one board don't make you a carpenter, laying one brick don't make you a mason, but suck one dick & you're a fag for life. If that's the case, eating one pussy should make you straight again. Haven't played bi in well over a year, haven't had the oppertunity, might not ever, how long til I'm straight again? Around here, bigotry runs rampant. There are couples with bi guys that don't want associeatied with guys that are open about being bi, fear it might get them outed. I'm beginning to regret that I ever played bi, not that I regret being this open minded, jus regret acting on it, it's come with a very high price, so many judgemental people on all sides of everything. Even if I never play bi again, I will be judged a fag forever.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(434 posts)
It would be a step in the right direction if all the male half in this or any discussion listed as BI.

Lets face it if you have sucked a dick and are looking forward to doing it again you are BI. If you are looking forward to your next time of getting it in the ass or giving another guy your cock in his ass you are BI. You are no longer curious.

So you are no longer straight. If y'all changed from straight to BI the lifestyle would probably have a different view of male bisexullaty.

Moore SC
Username hidden
(74 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 90   End
TOPIC: bi males and honesty