Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples bi males and honesty
TOPIC: bi males and honesty
Created by: sabrinasslave1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know there is a thread close to this but we wanted to separate this part.

I am sure we are in the minority here, but we will not meet with any male who says they are bi in emails, yet when we check their profile it says they are straight.

The excuse is always that "it cuts down on their action." Well, I have to ask if they are lying about their orientation, what else are they lying about? (Insert the argument here about "everyone lies about something" - well, we don't lie on our profile).

I also have to wonder why they would play with people who don't respect them, but hey that is their choice.

If couples collectively began rejecting this behavior (this means stop meeting with them) we might have a chance at correcting it. There are rules/etiquette for the lifestyle and this should be part of it. The homophobia will not go away if we condone this behavior.

This is not about orientation. It is about honesty in dealing with potential playmates.

We know we will never get everyone to do this, but just a thought for those of us who aren't bedpost notchers.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
me thinks you do hate, but don't know it.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(342 posts)
"leads to bigotry & hatred, exactly as Ann said. It is one of the basic negative human instincts"

This I believe is totally false, humans are not born with Bigotry & Hatred, they are taught it and this is proven in many NICHD studies. In fact most, (most, not all), people who do not have a mental disorder are born with a basic empathic moral code that develops between ages 4-8. People have no basic instinct to bigotry and hatred it is something that is taught and the biggest teacher of bigotry and hatred is the violent religions like Christianity and Muslims

FYI...NICHD is the nation institute of child hood development and the studies conclude that the empathic moral center is then over written by programing from parents, peers and religious indoctrination.

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
sorry we don't hate anyone, never have and never will however Christians, Muslims and any religion for that mater that is based on ANTI-Human morals like the christians and muslims are taught to hate but say the preach love. There is no difference between any of these religions the followers to claim it's a "peaceful religion" but as soon as you actually read and comprehend the book(s) that the religion is based on you find out that the religion in question is actually based on hate for everyone else who is not in the religion or doesn't meet their "moral expectations".

There are some peaceful religions out there but the Christian and Muslim religions are not in that category of peaceful religions. Basically all you have to do is read the book associated with said religion and if it promotes, encourages, or passive aggressively calls for voilance against a group or type of people then it can not be a peaceful religion, sorry facts are facts.

It is a fact that the hatred against bisexual men or gay men stems from the religious text from these violent and immoral religions that promote that bigotry to it's followers. The Catholics have been doing this for years in the US and around the world.

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
I wish more couples were open and honest about it, it's hard enough to find a "BI" couple to enjoy and have fun with. Doesn't matter if it is the oral only or all together into male on male I know I would enjoy meeting more people like this and really enjoy it.

Fort Plain NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
"Exactly, the idea of Anti - Gay or BiMale activity comes from the religious propaganda spewed out over the years."

Wrong!!! It comes from exactly where Ann said it did, "labeling people", you know, the part of her statement you left out of your quote. It's a hatred of that which is different, much as your hatred of Christians. It begins with labeling & stereotyping, and leads to bigotry & hatred, exactly as Ann said. It is one of the basic negative human instincts, like greed & jealousy, and though some religions sanctify it, it does not come from religion. It's something that exists in all of us unless we choose to negate it.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(446 posts)
GEEEEESSSSHHHHHHHH...REALLY NOW !!!!!!!!!....LETS NOT GO THERE !!!!!!

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1049 posts)
As. Opposed. To Muslims who will kill you

Northville NY
Username hidden
(342 posts)
ANN20 - "this puts ideas in our mind that are not true and a person is just a person regardless of what sexual activities they enjoy"

Exactly, the idea of Anti - Gay or BiMale activity comes from the religious propaganda spewed out over the years. It has always been ok from women to be bisexual or even lesbian because most religious texts have hate messages for any man who engages in Gay or Bi activity, such as the following.

This is part of the christian bible

Leviticus 20:13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense"

Once you know the origins of your own biases and prejudices it can make it easier to set it a side, but also there is a sexual preference dynamic to this as well. Not all women will like MMF or MM activity even after they have set their prejudices aside. However, it is always a good thing to put the prejudices behind so you can be open to exploring more things. This is especially true in the swingers lifestyle, we are supposed to be exploring, right?

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Thank you Ann

Downey CA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Ann, you have a PM now LOL

:)

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(1523 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 103   End
TOPIC: bi males and honesty