bi males and honesty : Swingers Discussion 2043901021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesbi males and honesty
TOPIC: bi males and honesty
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm listed as straight, and never have participated in any bi play. However, the more we play, the more the thought of it intrigues me. I suppose I may truely be bi-curious because I don't know if I would enjoy it, but want to find out. Does that make my profile dishonest? I don't think so. We try to be as honest as we can. Even with face pics open to all. I suppose if I discover I enjoy bi play then I would condider changing my profile.

Casper WY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Just came across this. And I'll post another "Amen". (The guy here). I've NEVER been with a guy. Never had the opportunity... never had a question. But really... if we're all here to try new things, and be with other people, aren't we all what others would call "deviants?" Therefore, aren't we all "try-sexuals?" I post bi-curious on my preference because of this. I speculate that I honestly don't know if I like dick or not because I've NEVER tried it. If you are truly open to trying new things... aren't you curious? C'mon... be honest now. Even though you've never sucked a cock... kissed a guy's chest, or touched a man... if the situation was right... you might... NOT would... but might. IF everything was right. That's the definition of curious.

Finally... great point about "if they're lying about that... what else are they lying about?" Do we believe disease free? Because THAT would inhibit "action" too!

Williams CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We will say that everyone tells fibs or strech the truth some when it comes to sex. When it comes to sex everyone lies, if you look at all studies and interives no one is gay, no one swings,ect,ect,ect, when we all know that it is BS.

We prefeer mw. but in the heatof sex he has sucked cock and she has lick pussy but like to end up with mw. So should be be listed as bi or as straight that get carried away in the thros of sex. Maybe thats why we haven't be active lately because of the way we are listed..

But to be honest what cock cares whos mouth is sucking it or whos tounge is lickimg their pussy, just lean back and enjoy. If people would be honest with themselves all of us have at lest a little bi in us.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(107 posts)
It is sad but true.

there are many in this lifestyle that consider themselves open minded but are not even close to overcoming our societies prejudices.

it has always seemed weird to me that people lie about Theirpreferences when seeking out playmates.

better to be honest up front for everyone's pleasure

Prescott Vly AZ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
ofcourseiwill, you are another who seems to confuse sexual actions with sexual orintation. And by the way, not all men lie. Now sitting around the fire, topic is fastest car; bigest buck; or most fish, I may take liberties with the facts. but no one would lie

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
Everyone needs to understand ALL MEN LIE! It our hobby. We sit around drinking beer and swapping lies. It's fun.

But, that's not the topic.I label my self Bi, but some days I'm straight, just not in the mood to play with a guy, or I don't like the guy. There have been times when I loved the woman, but the Bi man she was with, no way. Now am I lying about being Bi, because I'm fussy about what I put in my mouth, or what dark cavern I might insert myself?

Palm Harbor FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I would agree. I list bi to weed out the homophobes, they tend to bebigoted judgemental in other areas as well. They also become downright hateful when a guy like myself, that in their view is bi/gay, lists as straight. A lot of bi/gay guys have told me in their view I am straight, but none have ever done so in a negative way. I've never met a gay guy that would call another gay guy a liar for claiming to be gay when he eats pussy once in a while. Life's too short to hate, we want no parts of it.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
M yes, in my most humble opinion you are straight. You are a sensual man, a sexual guy you like to give pleasure and naturaly recive it also. You make peoplle around you relax and have fun. You do not have silly problems about being next to another mans naked body You are very friendly but you are not bi sexual according to the conventional definition of bi sexual.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
Bill, according to that, I am straight, I'm not attracted to men, it's simply an act of sharing pleasure. But the vast majority feels that if you suck one dick, you are bi. Kinda silly, because if that was true, eating a pussy would make you straight again.<br /> Mt belief is that my orientation is either"Yes", "sexual" or "very", because the bottom line fact is yes, I am very sexualy oriented.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
Asianlust , there are entries on the left collun in the "sex stories" that are shorter than your post. Just kidding. I do agree with some of it not all nessicary. I have been bi all my life it seems with my first experience being a preteen before even having pubic hair. During my years, I have been atracted to a few males. Most will never know about it. I have also been atracted to many females. Again, most will never know. I bleave the labol "bi" fits me because I am atracted to BOTH sexes. I realy don't see any in between. People who do certain sexual acts because they feel good are not nessicarly joining either sexual orientation. In other words, a man who sucks a dick but has no desire for the other guy is not bi if defined by his actions alone. He is simply doing something that gives him pleasure.

You list as bi courious, what part of bi are you still courious about? ask me, I have probably done it or know about it from someone else. I think all these labols people are dreaming up are rediculous Bi courious; bi nutral; and such. Bi friendly is about the only one that makes sence.

It seems that some people want to be defined by the sexual acts they preform (or wont preform) and not by who they really are. Mabe that laboe white washs their sexuality for them so they have some sort of deniability?

A side note, I know spell check is not working today since I am pritty sure I bombd a couple words and it is not finding them.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 75   End
TOPIC: bi males and honesty