Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples bi males and honesty
TOPIC: bi males and honesty
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are so right IFlirt.damn wish we were close by

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(119 posts)
I know this won't sit well with the marriage/morality/cheater police among us, but my preference in men is for married men and my preference for couples is that the male half is bi or curious. I get tons of emails and PMs from men who are listed as str8 and part of a married couple. They see my solo bi profile and are interested. 90% of my contacts are the male half of a couple wanting to play with other men without the wife's knowledge. Most of them also wish their wives would join them in 3somes with other men and be supportive of their mm desires. Invariably they state right off the bat that they are bi or curious and wifey does not know. Although his profile doesn't state his true sexual orientation, I have absolutely no problem with him listing as str8 in order to stay closeted. Do I and other men like me enable him to cheat on his wife? No...he enables himself and I am quite happy to fulfill both of our sexual desires and urges. Although it's rare, it's a bonus if his wife knows, understands and joins us !

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(278 posts)
You would not believe the men that is listed as bi and has a profile as a couple but when you meet him he tells me his wife does not play and does not even knows he is bi or even knows anything about swinging

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(119 posts)
i think, speaking from experience, some men don't know that they are curious yet. we stared female strap on before we realized he was more turned on than usual. although he doesnt like male penetration but will penetrate a male. oral from both parties... is that enough for some couple to allow their man to put that in there profile. or can they just discover it as they find a couple that they become comfortable with

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
I fully agree. Be honest about who you are.

Canandaigua NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I definitely agree with navyp78's statement. Pleasure is pleasure. If it feels good, roll with it.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1446 posts)
Labeling your orientation should be a beginning... I'm listed as bi. When I start emailing, chatting, or meet people, I can elaborate on what I am or am not into, and what they are or are not into... There is so much gray area for all swingers, straight and bi.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
My two cents worth:

I (hubby) understand your aggravation, sabrinasslave1, to what most of us recognize as the “players”. Men (generally) who will say/do nearly anything in their attempt to get sexual opportunities. They rarely achieve success (I think) but can really frustrate us a bit with their attempts.

That being said…

I have found no two people to be identical, or even close. There are variations to every general label that seem to be unending. I believe that most of us would agree on that. I believe, as some do in this thread, that the very limited number of choices (labels) provided only serve as a starting point to describe ourselves “in a phrase”…what we prefer, what we will tolerate, and what we will not accept.

I would only submit that to exclude a couple or individual from any discussion or consideration based solely on their use of these labels might unnecessarily limit your opportunities for great friendships and/or fun.

Nevertheless, I agree with you in your choice not to even respond to someone whom you feel confident is being dishonest or misleading. However, I just don’t believe that my wife or I would come to that conclusion based only on a given label.

Just my humble opinion….

Username hidden
(52 posts)
We post that were both BI. Its about honesty and we get a lot of replies. She likes watching me with another guy and it turns her on and joins sometimes.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Pleasure is pleasure for some.. for others it is not pleasurable for someone they do not want to touch them to do so. Make sure your playing with those who don't mind.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2255 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 90   End
TOPIC: bi males and honesty