Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples bi couples in PA
TOPIC: bi couples in PA
Created by: freakonaleash2554
Original Starting post for this thread:
where are all the bisexual couples in PA?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with you condoms should be used. The only people we don't use condoms for are each other. We also exclude drug users if we know it. Usually them putting a line up their nose is a dead giveaway.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
not under their feet... more so between their toes.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I don't know what double standard you are taliking about.

Bi women are at less risk then bi men. I see no double standard.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Scotty,

We have played with several cpls in where the male was straight. I tend to be very picky as far as bi males go. Just because I am bi does not mean that I am after every male that I see. Mrs Ravenarena is bi but she is not after every woman she see. I can understand why it is outside of your comfort zone. What I do not understand is this double standard when it comes to bi males vs bi females.

We enjoy meeting new people and if there is chemistry there than we also enjoy playing with others we state in our profile that bi male play is not required or expected.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
Riv,

I work with numbers. Stats are stats and that's what we go by. Look at how the majority of heterosexual women got infected with HIV/AIDS. They got infect by heterosexual contact with a male that had had sex wtih a male. (msm) is how cdc defines it.

So it's outside our comfort zone. And further more why would you want to swing with a couple that had a straight man? You're not going to get what you want.

Jai, had a man just attached himself to my penis, my fist would've been imbedded in his face.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
For Billnsuzie: We are in Northern Deleware

Question for Scottyd27: If a Bimale only does oral with other males and requires verification of D & D free with his partners how is this any diffrent than "straight couples" who swap and where the women give oral to the other males?

Yes stats wise bimales are a higher risk ( to avoid the stat answer) So please no STAT'S in your answer.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
Scotty,

At least he didn't attach himself to end of your penis, which is what happened to us. The guy claimed to be straight and we found out he wasn't by him attaching his mouth to hubby's penis. We actually have no problem playing with bi men if they respect boundaries but after that incident we take a while to get to know the bi men. We will not play with them when we first meet them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
no it's actually the thread for the 99 yo 990lb straight male.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
We don't entertain couples with Bi-males. Two basic reasons. 1. the male half of this couple is 100% straight. not 95% not 99.9% but 100% so there is no need for a bi male. We did have one bad experience with a couple that was listed as straight male bi female. Turned out his was really BI, end of the evening he asks me "how many more drinks do you need to have sex with me?"... i said they hadn't fermented enough. SO we were a litle peeved at the deception.

2. Like it or not, men that engage in male/male sex are at a higher risk of STDs HIV/AIDs ect. Don't shoot the messanger, go to CDCs website and find the info for yourself, I have. Basically by eliminating men that we know engage in M/M sex, we eliminate the risk of contracting HIV by 67%, take out the people with track marks on their arms and you're up to 84%. So please don't get all indignant that "Bi males are as safe as anyone if safe sex is use" simply a falacy created in your mind to make you feel better. We always practice safe sex and eliminating known bi males from our play makes it that 67% safer. (yes i work with numbers)'

Ok boys flame away, call me a homophobe, a bigot and closed minded. But remember there is a reason that HIV/AIDS is still rampant in the M/M sex community and almost not exsistant in the lesbian community.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Cayne No one likes deception in this lifestyle. How would you feel if you found out that the male half of a couple you had played with turned out to be Bi? I don't know about you funlovin but I'd be livid. ******

Why would you be that upset? if you played with a couple and there was no interaction between the men, and you all had fun. would you be just as upset if you found out a female you were playing with was 40 years old instead of 35(your desired age range)?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: bi couples in PA