Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples bi convention
TOPIC: bi convention
Created by: liveoakcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anyone know of any conventions for bi couples in the US?..Is ther any interest in attending one?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would attend one. Nice to meet other like minded folks!

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
What a great idea. The lifestyle community is strong here is Sacramento.....But as most area, Bi couples keep on the down low. Guess it's the way it is sometimes

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I attend one bi group that has monthly meetings. It's all some. There is a few bi couples in this group who ride and we get together now n then. I would like to set up a weekly bi get together or join one for breakfest, lunch or dinner, and go from there. I ride a HD and have had several bi rides in the past and would like to get together with other Bi HD riders. I don't solo mm but a lot of bi couples I've met the guys would get together and have there fun to, as the gals do also. There are several bi gals that ride HD to, nice. We would go out on a ride and end up in a hotel suite and play. If any bi couples that ride I love to get together and go from there.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Funlover, as the commercial said, "just do it". You can start by setting up a meet & greet at a local club or hotel. announce it in the events section and ask that people send you an email if they wish to be notified of coming events. Before anyone asks why we don't, fact is we have set up similar meets over the years, some successful some not.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
islandcouple, I'd have to agree with whomever said any of your options would be good to go. All three have a good reputation for being sex-friendly places and fairly open-minded (depending upon where you go in the Caribbean).

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
I would love to start a Bi party in the Greensburg PA area. Love to have bi get togethers and go from there.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Seriously interested in attending one if it were on the west coast.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
islandcouple, any of those locations would get our attention

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1327 posts)
Yes, very interested. Have been running another discussion about this and gathering interest there as well. Will be talking with some people on the Freedom Cruise in November about actually making it HAPPEN on an annual basis somewhere. Question, of these three possible locations, which would you prefer and why: Caribbean Las Vegas New Orleans

Or, is there another location you favor and why?

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Life is fluid, some change s for the better some not. One thing certain, there will be another change eventually. We enjoyed thoses parties and campouts so much but changes happened here too. We're looking forward to when things change back.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: bi convention