bi : Swingers Discussion 59303
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesbi
TOPIC: bi
Created by: SnugglyCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Couious about how many of us really think about the other sex.I have since I was a teen. All I hear about is how much a man like's to see his lady with a another lady. That is a wonderful thought and an on going practrice which I love and incouage. What about our partener's! Strait or not would'nt you suck a cock if your life partaner wanted it...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
As a couple, we became comfortable with watching lady on lady. Mostly, this was because the guys needed a little recovery time and the ladies just weren't out of the mood.

Looking back it was funny to watch the guys try to do everything they could to not even touch any part of the other guy when four or more of us were in a pile. As a couple we discussed the issue with a very close swinging couple and discovered that they had the same issues. Thereafter, we did agree, in the context of a group grope, to enjoy contact including oral, just no anal for either males or females.

As a couple, we have agreed to let each situation determine the scope of all bi activity by either one of us. Most importantly, the husbands were relieved to know that their wives supported the bi exploration. We don't think this is something you spring on another couple without a lot of up front conversation even if the lady is bi-curious or bi. Not everyone is that comfortable and surprisingly we found some women were more upset than the men to discuss the subject.

Nampa ID
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Since we're both bi, there's no problem with me sucking another man's cock because she wanted to enjoy watching. My experience is that suck cock is a very sensual feeling. It's hard to say if I was straight. If as the male and wanting the wife to have bi sex, the male should be willing to do the same for the wife. Fair is fair. LOL

Roy UT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Couious about how many of us really think about the other sex.I have since I was a teen. All I hear about is how much a man like's to see his lady with a another lady. That is a wonderful thought and an on going practrice which I love and incouage. What about our partener's! Strait or not would'nt you suck a cock if your life partaner wanted it...

Nampa ID
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: bi