Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › attitudes, both positive and NEGATIVE
TOPIC: attitudes,_both_positive_and_NEGATIVE
Created by: misterbig1961
Original Starting post for this thread:
It sometimes seems to me that when you are out there looking for potential experiences, if you are a Bi-Male and you run into a couple where the female is Bi- the demeanor that is portrayed by the couple most of the time, is less than hospitable. I would think that blunt is okay when you telling someone off, or put them into there place, but come on people-There is a way to say " no, we are not interested, without the attitude of "oh, you are one of them" How about, "Thanks for the offer, your pic's are cool and your bio is interesting, however at this time, even though I am Bi-sexual my partner is not. Thank you for your interest in us,and in other couples who have a Bi-sexual member. Good luck in your search".

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 41
User Details are only visible to members.
I can assure you it was not meant for the Mr. lmao!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Nice tits.. "

Who was that directed at?

You have very nice tits too She.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
Nice tits.. ( Sorry to get off topic, I just had to say it)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Saying that all bi men are dangerous because of the wreckless idiots among them is getting the same kind of response from the responsible bi men as the claim that all gun owners are dangerous because of the wreckless idiots among them would, and does get from responsible gun owners, like you."

You're absolutely right.

For us it's about limiting risk. It may not help our risk in the least, but it doesn't hurt it either. The CDC only classifies MSM, they don't distinguish between those that do oral, anal, bi, or gay. Until further studies are done we choose to take all the precautions we can.

BTW- You're welcome. We can have different opionions and still converse in a civil manner.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
So, how about a study comparing the risk of gays to that of swingers? "

It doesn't exist as far as I know.

"And do you really believe that orientation makes for a greater risk factor than use of protection? "

Yes, because there is no protection that is 100%. So if we have the same failure rate, the odds are higher that MSM failed with an infected person.

If you have any studies that show swinging bi guys are safer than the MSM group, or just as safe as straight males in swinging, please present them.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
"if you are able to come up with a study that compares the disease rate of bi male swingers who practice safe sex with that of straight male swingers who practice safe sex, I'd be willing to consider it. "

I'd consider it too...........but it doesn't exist.

So prudence would be to consider the studies that do exist. Men who have sex with men (MSM) are the highest risk group in the CDC studies.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
I think the standard is common sense.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
Well if you have a preference to fuck only people who live in Pittsburgh, instead of 12 miles from the city then I apologize. I don't think it really changes who we are, but I could be mistaken. We could start a thread and see if there's anybody who has specific location preferences.

We don't list our local community for discretion.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
There is no good reason to lie about your sexuality. The reason we have heard from straight guys who tell us they are bi/bi-curious is because if they list as Bi they don't get as much action. That is a BS excuse I think since we have listed male as bi we have gotten almost the same amount of action maybe even more never stopped to count lol because all of the bi's in hiding are not afraid to contact a bi couple.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
I have never seen a good reason to lie about your sexuality ....all the "str8" but really bi guys say the same thing.. I cant get non bi's interested so I lie...bottom line its to get more ass ....

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2725 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 41
TOPIC: attitudes, both positive and NEGATIVE
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.