attitudes, both positive and NEGATIVE : Swingers Discussion 162649
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesattitudes, both positive and NEGATIVE
TOPIC: attitudes, both positive and NEGATIVE
Created by: misterbig1961
Original Starting post for this thread:
It sometimes seems to me that when you are out there looking for potential experiences, if you are a Bi-Male and you run into a couple where the female is Bi- the demeanor that is portrayed by the couple most of the time, is less than hospitable. I would think that blunt is okay when you telling someone off, or put them into there place, but come on people-There is a way to say " no, we are not interested, without the attitude of "oh, you are one of them" How about, "Thanks for the offer, your pic's are cool and your bio is interesting, however at this time, even though I am Bi-sexual my partner is not. Thank you for your interest in us,and in other couples who have a Bi-sexual member. Good luck in your search".

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can assure you it was not meant for the Mr. lmao!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Nice tits.. "

Who was that directed at?

You have very nice tits too She.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
"BTW- You're welcome. We can have different opionions and still converse in a civil manner."

Indeed :)

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
Nice tits.. ( Sorry to get off topic, I just had to say it)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Saying that all bi men are dangerous because of the wreckless idiots among them is getting the same kind of response from the responsible bi men as the claim that all gun owners are dangerous because of the wreckless idiots among them would, and does get from responsible gun owners, like you."

You're absolutely right.

For us it's about limiting risk. It may not help our risk in the least, but it doesn't hurt it either. The CDC only classifies MSM, they don't distinguish between those that do oral, anal, bi, or gay. Until further studies are done we choose to take all the precautions we can.

BTW- You're welcome. We can have different opionions and still converse in a civil manner.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
"If you have any studies that show swinging bi guys are safer than the MSM group, or just as safe as straight males in swinging, please present them."

I wish I did, because it would answer the question of who is riskier, bi male swingers who practice safe sex or straight male swingers who don't. But as you've said, they don't exist.

If you wish to avoid bi males, that is your preference, you have the right to that preference, and you don't need any reason, this is still America, for a little while anyway. No one with common sense will argue with your right to choose. It's the claim that all men who ever touched a dick other than their own are dangerous because the CDC surveys of gay men who engage in anal sex without regard to protection have the highest incidence of AIDS that is causing the heated responses. Those who engage in unprotected anal are wreckless idiots. Just as those who wave guns in bars are wreckless idiots. Saying that all bi men are dangerous because of the wreckless idiots among them is getting the same kind of response from the responsible bi men as the claim that all gun owners are dangerous because of the wreckless idiots among them would, and does get from responsible gun owners, like you.

And lastly, I would like to thank you for a civil debate. It's a very refreshing change from most who share your view.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
So, how about a study comparing the risk of gays to that of swingers? "

It doesn't exist as far as I know.

"And do you really believe that orientation makes for a greater risk factor than use of protection? "

Yes, because there is no protection that is 100%. So if we have the same failure rate, the odds are higher that MSM failed with an infected person.

If you have any studies that show swinging bi guys are safer than the MSM group, or just as safe as straight males in swinging, please present them.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
You're right, they don't exist.

So, how about a study comparing the risk of gays to that of swingers? How does the CDC rank that? And if the study doesn't include swingers, well, we could use the numbers for people who engage in casual sex with multiple random partners. Close enough, right?

And do you really believe that orientation makes for a greater risk factor than use of protection? I don't see anyone calling for full disclosure of past condom use, or lack there of.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
"if you are able to come up with a study that compares the disease rate of bi male swingers who practice safe sex with that of straight male swingers who practice safe sex, I'd be willing to consider it. "

I'd consider it too...........but it doesn't exist.

So prudence would be to consider the studies that do exist. Men who have sex with men (MSM) are the highest risk group in the CDC studies.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
I could care less about 12 miles, 12 years, or 12 pounds. But as many in this debate have said, a lie is a lie, and if someone lies about one thing, they might lie about everything. Not that I think you are dishonest, just saying.

I do respect anyones preference not to not play with couples in which the guy is bi, just as I respect anyones preferences about anything. What I do take issue with are the claims that bi men must be labled as carriers of disease and are to be avoided becuse of it. You claim studies show such, so if you are able to come up with a study that compares the disease rate of bi male swingers who practice safe sex with that of straight male swingers who practice safe sex, I'd be willing to consider it. I'd also consider a study that compares the disease rate of oraly bi male swingers who practice safe sex with that of totaly bi male swingers who practice safe sex. I do not accept that studies of gay men in the vanillia world are indicative of oraly bi male swingers who practice safe sex.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: attitudes, both positive and NEGATIVE