anal sex from a males viewpoint : Swingers Discussion 66624
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesanal sex from a males viewpoint
TOPIC: anal sex from a males viewpoint
Created by: fishnforfun06
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok......i have used anal toys.....beads/plugs/vibrators......my question is,,,,what's it like for a guy receiveing anal sex for the first time....i mean actually feeling another humans flesh enter him.....(protected of course)

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The real thing is SO much better. The guy has a sense of touch which helps in keeping it from hurting. VERY few women I know have any clue as to how hard they use a dildo....unless they use it on their OWN ass first. With a strap on I've found its too fearful for me...they can do more damage than even the most overzealous guy.

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
When I had someone fuck me for the first time, all I can tell you is I was wondering why I had not done it much sooner.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
It is better than any substitute. I have only experienced 2 different cocks, and both have been amazing. A cock can be as hard as a toy, but it just feels different. There is a bit of pain at first, but the pleasure fast takes over. Somebody had it right when they say its as much about the body the cock is attached to as it is the cock. Feeling it inside you, feeling balls against your ass, your cock pressed against his stomach .... mmmmm.

Hardy VA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
It isn't even the penetration that is what makes it better, but a attractive guy also being on top of you or under you is hot in and of itself. I do prefer cock above toys, but to me that was more of a given because cocks are attached and strap-ons have some issues that need to be worked out...

A woman with a prosthetic is actually pretty close to the real thing though. Not sure how many people would go that far or want to actually see their woman go that far.

Charlottesville VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
It all depends on the guy (or top) and how relaxed you are. If there is no pain it's actually a very erotic and stimulating. The problem I've found is that most bi-guys do it as if you were a woman and forget that it can be very painful for you. I've only had a few times where it felt great from the start to the finish with no pain at all. So over all I tend to avoid anal sex.

Dixon CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
or the girl and how she extends her strap-on to him better then most men....lol...I am all woman and happy to be...but i am told i have talent with my artificial gential

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Go for it Dave! The real thing has got to be better than a fake. LOL

Roy UT
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I think it's great, warm hard and alive, much better then a toy or dildo, don't get me wrong, still love to have a lady fill me with a strap on but nothing like the real thing.

Oxnard CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Dooode, then you're way overdue to get nailed... see to it!

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
It's quite different than say, a plug or even a dildo; feeling hot, hard, living flesh being guided into you is breathtaking. It's a psychological difference for me, one that's a little hard to find better words for...

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: anal sex from a males viewpoint