anal, who likes it better? : Swingers Discussion 237581
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesanal, who likes it better?
TOPIC: anal, who likes it better
Created by: centillini
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay couples, which like getting anal better the guy or gal? I have done a few couples and though the ladies love seeing there guy get fucked in the ass, woman seem to love it too. So who loves it better?

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Although I've never tried anal, or had any interest in it, after reading so much on here about it, I'm thinking my ass cherry is in danger of getting popped. looking at the photos of guys getting pegged by a female, or fucked by other guys and hearing how they enjoy it, makes me wonder what I may be missing.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(332 posts)
two, as I have said before, you have the most amazing ass. would love him to fuck me and you peg me. Oh yea, the wife loves to see me with anything in my ass. But she is not into anal like me, but she gets so hot watching.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(272 posts)
two, as I have said before, you have the most amazing ass. would love him to fuck me and you peg me. Oh yea, the wife loves to see me with anything in my ass. But she is not into anal like me, but she gets so hot watching.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Thanks for correction two... I almost wrote that I could cum bi-annually but hesitated because I thought some one might yell about my straight listing on our profile.

Pemberton NJ
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Correction --- I can cum anally.

*stupid autocorrect :P

Mrs

Carbondale IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We both like anal play very much!!

Graham TX
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Thoroughly enjoy anal play. Giving and receiving. Prefer to receive it more though. Love that feeling of feeling full.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We both love it ... I can cum annually and he really enjoys a woman (or two) pegging him. Of course we both kind of have anal/ass fetishes anyway, lol.

Carbondale IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Had not been fucked in 20 years, but once relaxed...it was like riding a bicycle. Wish i could get it more often.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(19 posts)
She doesn't do anal, but I enjoy it. Although it's only been a few times. I've had women use toys on me for years, but only within the past few years have I decided to let a man fuck me. No regrets here!!!!

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: anal, who likes it better