Your first male bi experience : Swingers Discussion 118048
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesYour first male bi experience
TOPIC: Your first male bi experience
Created by: two_flirty
Original Starting post for this thread:
For the guys, I'd love to hear about your first bi-experience. What was it like? Do you have any tips?

I have a feeling this thread may sit here pretty lonely, but I'd love to hear. :)

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Found myseelf in a 3some with my wife and a friend, I looked up and a big dick was in my face...sucked it loved it and want more of it/

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Old argument. Our orientation is "yes", we are sexualy oriented. If you are straight and you play with us, we are straight when we play with you. If you are bi, then so are we, as long as you respect our limits. If you're something in between, we'll adapt to that. But in no circumstances is it any of your business what we've done with anyone else. Such a double standard, never kiss & tell, unless of course you're a guy that sucked a dick, then you must announce it on your profile, so that all the homophobes can discriminate against you & all your friends, straight or bi.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(401 posts)
My first experience was about 1975. I was in a swing group that had swing parties at a hotel. I was a single male, and was invited to help with the events and later I could join in the play rooms. I met a couple and became friends with them and played with them at their house. About the 3rd or 4th time at their house we were playing and she was giving me a BJ while he took pics. At some point he took over from her. I thought it felt different and took off the blindfold and he was sucking my cock. After that, it happened very infrequently. And it still does. My wife and I like to play Bi because of the "kink' and "taboo" of it.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
BIgandb...

No fighting going on here...just a helping hand with pulling the covers off a supposed straight males curiosity is all.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I was going to stay out of this but it's really just to easy.

Kick, let's dicect the situation:

1.) Your screen name suggests you are overcompensating for something. Just like the guy that has to have the Porsche. Just sayin'. 2.) For someone that want to complain about it being hard for a single guy, your profile reads like 95% of the 10,000 other single guys on this site. 3.) As already mentioned, why would a straight single guys first post be to a topic clearly addressed to bi men? And furthermore why would said post question why a certain individual lists as bi or straight? 4.) If you think that 2,000 posts are alot, you really need to pay attention to the forums. There are alot of folks with 5 or more times that much.

Good luck! I'm sure your first impression was a great one!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
Nice retort...I'm shamed off these threads! LOL

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Now that you have my attention...

What does a single guy having a hard time here have anything to do with your remark to SappoLover? Seems quips like that are making it harder on yourself without blaming others?

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Nope, could care less what you do! The bottom right hand corner of you post lies a small indicator of your first, now second post.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
kickstanddick...probably for the same reason why a straight males very first post is in a "bi" thread connecting to a bi male?

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Mine was with a couple I had gotten together with to play. After we had begun playing, they asked me if I minded if they both could share my cock orally, and I said ok. They took turns sucking my cock while I lay back and let them. after a while as they continued I began eating her pussy and continued eating it while he started to fuck her doggie style. I found that I was enjoying this and then slipped his cock out of her and sucked on it a little before putting it back inside her. when he came I licked his cum out of her and off of his cock. I was very turned on by this experience and went seeking more like it. I have progressed from this to include many other enjoyments that involve both males and females.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(388 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Your first male bi experience