Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples Your favorite activity only possible with bicouple play
TOPIC: Your favorite activity only possible with bicouple play
Created by: sappholovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Bicouple play makes possible so many more permutations and combinations during play than if play is limited by one or more being straight.

So what activity is the hottest and most fun for you during bicouple play?

We love it 3-on-1 play, when one woman or man becomes the special focus of the three others.

To go further, we love to blindfold and lightly bind a woman or a man to a bed and then let the three others do everything possible to arouse all his or her other senses besides sight.

We find it particularly fun when a man is blindfolded and subject to the pleasuring of the three others....as then we can play a little game and keep him in mystery about who is doing various things to his cock and body...with the fun also of making him try to guess who is taking his cock by hand or mouth.

Blindfolds can be helpful when men are a bit more shy about engaging in bimale play....

A woman has so many little fireplaces to be lit in foreplay that is also wonderful just to ignite as many as possible when she is blindfolded and bound, getting her hotter than a Texas town in August.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We enjoy when both males are submissive to the Ladies and do whatever excites the girls. This usually involves oral play between the males while the girls have their fun with a strapon or put one of the males on all 4's so he is being useful with both his mouth and his backside. If this is something you'd enjoy, please contact us!!

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
licking clit as the lady receives penetration, and also, licking him as he penetrates her

Cranston RI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I really enjoy being penetrated, so I love when I'm going down on her, and he is taking me from behind. This is closely followed by going down on him, and her using a strap-on on me.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
It's interesting, the male speaking here, that we so enjoy three on one play. Yet I have difficulty being the one and much rather be one of the three on the one. It's something about too much input, actually getting distracted by the sheer quantity of sensation. Perhaps I need to practice more. :)

The sheer sensuality of 3 on 1, all participating, all in play together rather than one on one separately, is simply divine. It's more fluid and so more sensual. This is a form of joining only the bi can fully play. And it has something of the sixties spirit in it, make love and make more love.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Bicouple play makes possible so many more permutations and combinations during play than if play is limited by one or more being straight.

So what activity is the hottest and most fun for you during bicouple play?

We love it 3-on-1 play, when one woman or man becomes the special focus of the three others.

To go further, we love to blindfold and lightly bind a woman or a man to a bed and then let the three others do everything possible to arouse all his or her other senses besides sight.

We find it particularly fun when a man is blindfolded and subject to the pleasuring of the three others....as then we can play a little game and keep him in mystery about who is doing various things to his cock and body...with the fun also of making him try to guess who is taking his cock by hand or mouth.

Blindfolds can be helpful when men are a bit more shy about engaging in bimale play....

A woman has so many little fireplaces to be lit in foreplay that is also wonderful just to ignite as many as possible when she is blindfolded and bound, getting her hotter than a Texas town in August.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Your favorite activity only possible with bicouple play