FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Why cant folks read
TOPIC: Why_cant_folks_read
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 21 of 21
User Details are only visible to members.
So as a bi couple we made it very clear in our profile we are here for activaties that we cannot give eachother, but experience them together. Yet every Tom Dick and Harry thinks that they can get at my beautiful wife if they offer up their crank for a blowjob. What makes these non bi guys think their crank is so special I should fawn over it and offer up my wife as a barter tool just to be so lucky as to pleasure them. What a bunch of crap, men and women alike read the profiles, pay attention and respond accordingly. No you cant fuck my wife if you let me suck your dick, how rude it is to hear that at least once a week. Considering going to a bi only sight and giving up on the sls one line profilers who expect the world for nothing jackwagon types.

Wauwatosa WI
Username hidden
(31 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 21 of 21
TOPIC: Why cant folks read
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.