Why cant folks read : Swingers Discussion 1891971011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWhy cant folks read
TOPIC: Why cant folks read
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No kidding, your rite, finding one local thats clean and not a cheeting husband and his fling mate tough as hell. Oh well we will continue to try to find the rite one or ones.

Wauwatosa WI
Username hidden
(28 posts)
try finding them that are at least clean in this god awful hillbilly area

Hot Springs National Park AR
Username hidden
(155 posts)
LOL, got to agree with bicple16667!

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(383 posts)
Finding them is easy, finding them local is a whole nuther story.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(394 posts)
Some really good responses that were wll thought out, and I considered them all in reflection to our experiences. Its truely a pleasure to see this kind of response from people that I sure wish were closer to our location. Hopefully things will get better, if not I guess we will continue to sort thru the fakes in hopes of finding the rite person/persons to enjoy bi aspects with. Thanks all.

Wauwatosa WI
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Stgalacouple, you hit that nail right on the head.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(394 posts)
Can't disagree with what anyone has said on here but speaking as a single person the same mess happens in terms of couples being flaky impolite disrespectful etc. I think for the most part bad manners are just all over the place. I understand there are more singles out there than couples so I'm sure you get hit on constantly when you have a stunning wife. Trust me I sympathize but at the same time the quality of couples being polite is low also (how hard is it to hit the auto response) particularly when someone has taken the time to write with some intelligence and respect. Before the internet when people met face to face at parties etc. people just seemed to be a lot more civil in their interactions don't you think?

Denver CO
Username hidden
(1 post)
I've thought about this a lot.

My first thought was that it's not that they can't read. They don't read. And while that's true in a number of cases, I don't think it's a very satisfactory answer.

I think the problem is that many single men don't get at all what motivates people to swing, particularly what motivates couples to swing. They look at the woman's photo and think, "If I was married to her, we'd be doing it all the time and we'd never need to swing. Her husband/bf must be a total loser. I'm a stud, and I'll move right on in." Or, "she's old and desperate and will be grateful for me because no one wants her."

Anything in the couple's profile that doesn't seem to fit that model gets ignored.

In a recent thread on profiles, Nic talks about why some single men are very successful with couples. They identify what the couple is looking for and help make it happen. I think they do that because they get what swinging is about -- and don't think that swingers are losers whom they can use until they get tired of it.

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(257 posts)
this is why after 8 years on here, we unfortunately had to block single guys altogether cause it was getting so bad.

Since we have, it's actually been a pleasure not getting email from them. they were always trying to go thru me to get to Mrs John.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
There are dumb fucks on every site. I'm sure you've been playing for awhile but are new here. We've been here about 10 years. We have found that the best way to deal with shit for brains people is to ignore them. Since we have a respond to all policy, we simply hit the thanks but no thanks button. If they try back we block them without comment. It would be nice if people would read the profiles we so painstakingly post, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. Best of luck.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: Why cant folks read