Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples Why cant folks read
TOPIC: Why cant folks read
Created by: bestbadgercouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
So as a bi couple we made it very clear in our profile we are here for activaties that we cannot give eachother, but experience them together. Yet every Tom Dick and Harry thinks that they can get at my beautiful wife if they offer up their crank for a blowjob. What makes these non bi guys think their crank is so special I should fawn over it and offer up my wife as a barter tool just to be so lucky as to pleasure them. What a bunch of crap, men and women alike read the profiles, pay attention and respond accordingly. No you cant fuck my wife if you let me suck your dick, how rude it is to hear that at least once a week. Considering going to a bi only sight and giving up on the sls one line profilers who expect the world for nothing jackwagon types.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
shoot, some can read for dang sure, spent most the afternoon chatting then on cell phone with a bi cp that we are going to make plans for a meet. SOUNDS like a super couple, yay us.

Mamou LA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
Glad to know we aren't the only ones who get all the straight guys offering up their dick for me (hubby) I'm listed as bi because I am. If I weren't interested in cock I would list myself accordingly. I wish everyone was honest about their interests. Our profile is very easy to read and we are not looking for straight guys who will bend just to get in her pants.

Warren OH
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I agree with Nude2this2: if you want to try bi play and don't identify yourself as interested in this, it makes it much more difficult to be found by someone who is also interested.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(410 posts)
We really do not understand why people on this site can not be honest. When we did our profile we had never had a bi experience. We could have written we were a straight couple. But my g/f wanted a female and i wanted to try a male. This was why we put bi-curious. Really should change it now lol. Now she loves the touch and taste of a female and me the same. Ifeel if these single males were honest they would get more action instead of lying about who they are.

Lake Hopatcong NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We get it all the time single males contacting us and then we ask have you read the profile ? WE are very specific in our profile if you are a single male and are not bi or bi curious do not contact us and then when they say they are bi and say I'll let you suck my cock they go on ignore single guys will do just about anything to get to my beautiful wife she no way looks her age and that keeps us beating away all those horny single males.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
NUDE:: hand out glasses, HAWT. People have no eyesight is all we can say.

DAMN come to the hillbilly state, follow the road kill stew, you are in our power!

Mamou LA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
Thank u FUNBI and SWAMP we r starting to think it is us. do not know what the problem is. maybe we should change our deodorant lol.

Lake Hopatcong NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
nude, yall are hot, shame you get no serious request

Mamou LA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
We can not even find a bi-couple!!!! All we get mail from is straight males who claim there friends r on here so they can not put bi on there profile. All the single males want to do is try to get my g/f in bed.

Lake Hopatcong NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We are bi-curious (that's not wishful thinking, as that's how my wife told me to list her), are sticklers for cleanliness, and are clean shaven. To avoid the problems you mention, we only play as a couple, with couples. We blocked singles, and have only had one or two "couples" contact us with a subsequent "the wife doesn't want to play". With the couples we have been with, both with straight and bi or bi-curious males, our usual routine is that the girls play first, then we join in.

Medina OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Why cant folks read