Where are all the both bi couples : Swingers Discussion 645231091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWhere are all the both bi couples
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 291   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife knows I get turned on bi it but she doesn't want me to touch a real cock for fear of disease or death as she puts it. We are clean and wanna stay that way.. so we play withbh er tgoys and strap on.... I would never play without her and I think if the opportunity presented tiself s he would be ok with it and even turned on but she doesn't want to plan it....

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Personally, I hate it when guys are more concerned about making sure they have no M/M contact than with pleasing a woman. It's alot better to do what you want, and not worry where someone elses cock is, or if the womans mouth tastes of precum, or if she's gargle and brushed her teeth after giving head..... really kinda silly. Besides, a guy KNOWS what feels good in a blowjob, and while the guys usually lack the staying power of the women, we ARE some of the biggest sluts there are! ;-) When it comes to a MMF situation, what I like about having a guy available is the one thing a woman cant give me, and that's some HARD COCK! (No, a strap on is NOT the same!)

Gwynn Oak MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
were here, just seems theres alot of poser out here, seems like the guys are real poser , saying straight , then wanting to play. if your real, want real fun,, looks us over,

Forest OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have not found another Bi-Couple either. Guess the Males are not Man enough to enjoy Sucking Cock. You would not believe however, how many Closet "Straight" CockSuckers there on on sites like Squirt or Silverdaddies. Nearly all listed are Lying Male Cheaters that want ... discretion ... so their Wifes or Girlfriends do not find out that they actually do enjoy sucking Cock. These are the exact kind of guys I would love to OUT. To free their females to find someone more deserving of them.

Orange Park FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Jack & Molly

Any success in finding a both bi couple? We all would love to hear how you are doing with your search.

C&C

Easton MD
Username hidden
(31 posts)
J&M - Keep you heads up and don't get discouraged. It takes a while and it comes in spurts. You've got a well written profile so that's half the battle. Maybe a couple more G-Rated (or naughty :) pics would help. If we're ever around Pittsburgh we'll look y'all up!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
C&C..............Since when did age stop you???.........LOL!

Love you guys! Might be traveling north soon.......Dinner?

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
ditto cindy chuck

Northville NY
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Exactly.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Jack and Molly

We're out here!!!!! Your a little young for us, but you are a cute couple. Keep looking and listed as both bi. They will come to you, just take your time and it will happen.

Always play safe.

C&C

Easton MD
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 291   End
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples