Where are all the both bi couples : Swingers Discussion 645231081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWhere are all the both bi couples
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 291   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've been on here for many years and in the lifestyle for 28 yrs, it used to be very common and easy to find, now many have gone underground cause of being called names etc. They're out there and many are hanging out with the very people that would hate them should they know the truth. I don't get it, this is the one place where it really shouldn't matter, why not just be upfront and meet whom you want to really meet.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
It would be nice to meet bi coupels instead of fake couples that are only the male emailing us.

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
Right here!

Harrison Township MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Both bi here in N. Florida

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(29 posts)
both bi here..

Ballston Spa NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
SoCal BOTH Bi couple here. I am a Sub bottom bi male who enjoys sex equally with both so no hang ups here about it. We both just love to suck and fuck.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Indeed

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(402 posts)
well said sweetbiandbi... you hit the nail on the head.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Wow, this debate is still going on. We are here in the the south, where no one admits they are bi or bi-curious, but when we party with some "straight" or "straight male/bi-curious female couples, somebody grabs my dick in the dark - and it's not the wife. Don't know why it's so difficult for some couples to be honest, but we just have to be nice to them (knowing they're coping the best that they can - this is no place for judgment). We simply find people we're attracted to (who are attracted to us) and see what happens, choosing to ignore the labels. Our profile is honest which gives others the luxury of hiding out if they choose. The only thing that really still angers me is the ridiculous assumption that because we are both bi, that we are careless, thereby making us a health risk. What a misrepresentation of the truth. My wife is a health professional, we know and practice safe sex at every turn. But we have encountered many "straight" couples who whine and cry and beg to play bareback, create creampie play, and have somehow rationalized that unprotected oral sex is ALWAYS safe. And these are the same people who are the most concerned about what I do with another man. We just hope the problem children spot the "bi-curious" label and move on.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We're here in NE Florida....relatively new, but enjoying and looking for friends/lovers.

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(29 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 291   End
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples