Where are all the both bi couples : Swingers Discussion 645231061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWhere are all the both bi couples
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 285   End
User Details are only visible to members.
April, we get contacted by far more "straight" couples that want to play bi than we do anything else. It annoys us most of the time and we end up not meeting them cause of it.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1141 posts)
We never have trouble meeting Bi-couples here in the Philly and NJ area, although 90% of all the couples that contact us have the male listed as straight, so certs are hard to come by, but who cares about certs when we are having so much fun. Although we would love to contact a few couples we've been keeping an eye on, and love their profile and pics, but they are listed as straight and we never contact any couples who are listed as straight. maybe some day we'll take a chance and email them when we are bored :)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Boy Oh Boy Las Vegas sucks ass for finding Bi couples that are young and attractive perhaps we need to look elsewhere???????

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(1 post)
LOL Janedick1231, I know what you mean. Same here in NC

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
thay r shor not in my conty

Easley SC

Username hidden
(10 posts)
I belive for some they just cant come to grips with the thought that they are who they are. A great couple we were with said your only bi curious once, then you are or arent bi, they were rite. Not saying I want bi all the time, but when its there , safe, and works in the mix Im in. So if you want to be technical would it be part time bi? No just bi but I choose when where and who.

Waukesha WI

Username hidden
(28 posts)
Yup, right behind the weather girls ass, BillnSuzie behind the right cheek, we're behind the left.

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(370 posts)
answered this once a long time ago but since the thread is still alive, I'll say again, here we are in S. Cent. Pa. Right near Md border

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
Hi country couple

Bridgewater NJ

Username hidden
(220 posts)
The shame in it all is that not only do we have to deal with the stigma that comes with the title, but also the hypocracy that we get from its members. Its all good and fine when two women are involved, but god forbid that the men do more then just watch them. I hope I live long enough to see the light at the end of the tunel on this one. Being from the midwest its almost imposible to find good clean fun people that are accepting.

Waukesha WI

Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 285   End
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples