Where are all the both bi couples : Swingers Discussion 645231061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWhere are all the both bi couples
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 291   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hi, one other note..we enjoy Desire in Mexico, and are interested in starting/planning an bi couples group to spend a week there. anyone interested? this would be in June 2012

Garnerville NY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
hello all bi friendly couples. Agree with the experiences here on SLS. About 70% of the couples who reach out to us have the guy listed as straight. We get it, we decided, after some thought, to be open & list ourselves as both bi curious. Good news is we have made great friends here on els, not all guys are bi, but all have been accepting (well almost all). One of our closest couples, the guy confided in me (jim) that he is looking to explore bi. So from our perspective that is why we are all here. To explore our sexy side, so hello to all, if you ever get to NYC please look us up

Garnerville NY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
lmao If my family in anyway could link back to a swinging site where I was listed as bi, I would lmao at them and ask how the hell they came across it. I came out to my folks as a gay man in my 20s. I think it aint much of a stretch to peg me as a bisexual man in my 40s lol Its none of their god damn business anyway!! I figure dont lie.

Jackson MI
Username hidden
(67 posts)
apriltom, We fully understand that honesty is very important to you. It is to us also. We also understand that sometimes there are circumstances that cannot be ignored. We have a few bi friends that feel they must list straight for various reasions. We don't question their motives, they are still great friends. Had we chose not to get to know them when we found out they were not totally honest with us in the beginning, we have lost out on a couple of good friendships. Hell, recent circumstances may cause us to concider changeing our profile to straight. Nothing to do with tring to lure new people but with who can see us and an indirect link back to family.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
I and Mrs. John are not as frustrated at people because they list themselves as strait. at least not as much as some on here because they list themselves as straight but are bi. as we have said before, people list themselves straight for various reasons, true some will list that way because they don't want to pass up any straight couple that contacts them, who would not play with them if they knew they were bi, but we have met many couples and after finding out their reasons, whether it be their jobs, family, friends or are just really really nervous about coming out. truth is we would not have met some of the great couples we were with if we stuck to just couples who list they were bi. true we would have a ton more certs, but as we said before, who cares about certs when we are having so much fun. the pickings on here are slim enough to worry about that stuff. we never point out to other couples we may meet that we were with so and so couple and they are bi but listed as straight, what happens between us and another couple stays between us. we play with two bi couples on here on a regular basis, on one the male is listed as straight and the other lists as bi. we don't care !! they are still great play partners.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Hi , I've read the responses over fairly well. Wow , the experiences we all share. I am bi and she is not. The single males have swarmed me? wtf? staight single males and couples. I had to encourage a guy to quit looking at me and go spend time with my girl. I played around with straight or bi for one reason. I am 40 and when I was in my teens I experimented with male friends. In my 20s I fell for an older guy who lived with me for 3 years as my lover. Enjoying women was too difficult for me to give up, I left him and tried to "go straight". I was then in a relationship and married for 11 years to my ex wife. My gf is bi friendly and swings. I am now bi It is weird to feel like a minority or an honest person is rare. This makes me laugh, in a sad way. Rare honesty, nice whats the world coming to. I did keep my sexuality from my gf until I felt safe. Maybe straight guys are working through it. Still sad to have people afraid to be open with others. I am not mean.I would not hurt anyone , good luck with your own personal struggles your identity. I will suck a cock, if I like you and it.If you are clean ddf and bi.I am not afraid to please a man and enjoy myself.

Jackson MI
Username hidden
(67 posts)
April, we get contacted by far more "straight" couples that want to play bi than we do anything else. It annoys us most of the time and we end up not meeting them cause of it.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1217 posts)
We never have trouble meeting Bi-couples here in the Philly and NJ area, although 90% of all the couples that contact us have the male listed as straight, so certs are hard to come by, but who cares about certs when we are having so much fun. Although we would love to contact a few couples we've been keeping an eye on, and love their profile and pics, but they are listed as straight and we never contact any couples who are listed as straight. maybe some day we'll take a chance and email them when we are bored :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Boy Oh Boy Las Vegas sucks ass for finding Bi couples that are young and attractive perhaps we need to look elsewhere???????

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
LOL Janedick1231, I know what you mean. Same here in NC

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(376 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 291   End
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples