Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Where are all the both bi couples
TOPIC: Where_are_all_the_both_bi_couples
« Prev  1 ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ... 35  Next »
251 to 260 of 342
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know where they all are but we are finding some. We started the bi couples singles house party group and now we are being inundated with requests to come to our house parties. If I, Ray, were not disabled, I would have opened a bi accepting swing club by now. The need is definitely there.

Sardinia OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Linda and I are both bi but, like so many others, we keep getting contacted by folks who says one of them is straight in the profile... but they tell us otherwise. We understand why they do that but, more often than not, it's just a ploy to ask for something we're not interested in. Being bi-curious is okay... but why say it when you're not comfortable with the prospect?

We're here and for real!

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
We have been trying to find bi cples that actually want to meet and under the age of 50 no offense to the above 50 cause im close to 50 but look younger, also having trouble finding cples that really want to meet. Also get the bi curious one but dont really play bi with male. just want to be with female. And all kinds of males saying bi curious but not really bi. I do understand the one guys view of only doing oral so what do u call him. But this is the real point of bi curious and actually performing in all ways with same sex. I wish SLS would make search to include title " bi sexual or fully bi ",then the bi curious could be where they are comfortable in performing only oral and the bi-sexual can be comfortable knowing they do same sex acts as straight only with same sex partner ,and couples like us can find the bi cples with like minded interest. Hope someone is real out there and really wants to meet and play.

White Lake MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We're new to the community. Good to be here. We're both bi-curious. She has a lot of bi experience and I'm pretty new. We're not ready for full sex swapping but anything else goes.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Hi Group We had the exact same problem as Cuplof did and we just changed back to str8. We are not pusy either but when it came to the bi male issue, we got the same response. Kind of sad. Take care all. Bob and Kelly

Villa Park IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
The both bi couples are out there! Cin and I both prefer all bi play. If we want str8 sex, we have each other. But it has taken us several years to develop a nice circle of both bi couple friends. Most contacted US because we are listed as both bi. We hold ALL BI house party's three or four times a year and have no problem filling the guest list. But to be honest, they drive from PA, DE, NC, VA and MD to attend. We started having our own ALL BI house party's after being at several so called ALL BI party's were the only bi play was with the gals. Our biggest problem is being contacted by the male half of a lifestyler (listed as str8) who wants to try male bi play but does not want the wifie to know. That's cheating and we tell them so. Grow a set of balls and talk to your wife men, you may be surprised at her reaction. If your in the lifestyle you better be honest with each other or your in trouble. So again, they are out there but you may have to lift up a few rocks to find them critters. Remember, ALWAYS play safe.

Easton MD
Username hidden
(31 posts)
we are looking for couples in the santa clarita valley.

Castaic CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We understand why males so often list themselves as straight. As Cs points out, we too have received some nasty replies in email and in the bi forums we've posted in. We are stubborn and would never let these anti bi idiots inspire us to hide who we are. But it takes energy and a thick skin to suffer the anger and hate of those idiots. We fully understand why so many take cover from it.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(975 posts)
We are a bi couple here in WI. We have been able to meet a few great bi couples in the area but we know that there are more of you out there. Guys, don't be shy. It isn't like the M/M thing is the sole focus of the fun. It can be just a small part of the whole nights activities. I personally am fine if the other male is just interested in receiving. I love sucking a nice hard cock as it slides out of your wifes pussy.

Iola WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
very new to all this but def. both bi and looking for interesting couples here in upstate NY:)

Burtonsville MD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ... 35  Next »
251 to 260 of 342
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.