Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Where are all the both bi couples
TOPIC: Where_are_all_the_both_bi_couples
« Prev  1 ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ... 36  Next »
251 to 260 of 353
User Details are only visible to members.
Bi couples do exist, unfortunately not as common as the other straight/straight and straight/bi/bi curious couples out there.

I & R

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Just a few bi-couples in this tri-state area. They often meet only for cpl-cpl. But once in a while, a party at Olivias Adult Theaters in Tea, SD, which avidly supports such parties. Oh, and... we're here, too!

Brewster MN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Per2 Southern IL there several but they go to st louis i think they used a lot of the yahoo groups and i know that becouse used to lived in st louis

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Not always in profile have to read between the lines.Does only oral count as BI

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Well I have a bi curious husband who has not yet cum to terms with his sexuality. He knows that I know he likes to receive anal, but is nervous about doing it in front of me for fear of my reaction to it. My biggest fantasy is to see him played with by any fashion by another bi male while we are all in a daisy chain.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(80 posts)
well let me know when there sre some in chicago

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(182 posts)
If you think it is hard to find bi couples in your fifties - being a bi couple with a bbw and in your 50s is even worse

Sardinia OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Finding bi cpls what a joke do they exist? Not in this area or at least not ones who are willing to play with cpls in their 50's seems every bi cpl that contacts us lives too far away.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
Yeah, we're having a hell of a time finding bi-couples. We didn't know it would be so difficult. No worries as we are optimistic but the lack of activity in this forum thread doesn't give us too much hope.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
We are a Bi couple that have just relocated to Fla. We are seeking other bi couples for friendship and let's face it ... FUN. We have been in the lifestyle for quite some time and know what we are and what we like. He is also a cross dresser (when the time and place are right), so we are also seeking other couples who are comfortable with this aspect of our lifestyle and perhaps also engage in the same activities. He is a bottom and she is very into both sexes. We are located in central Fla and are not afraid to drive a distance if the people and friendship are available.

Dunnellon FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ... 36  Next »
251 to 260 of 353
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.