Where are all the both bi couples : Swingers Discussion 645231021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWhere are all the both bi couples
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 290   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you are members of Kasidie go to the Bi the Way community and look for the Bi Takeover in Denver in June. Friday through Monday bi hotel takeover. Facebook page to come soon.

Salem OR

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Looks like we are far and few between. Someone should get all you sexy people in one place ... we'd sure travel for that.

Mrs

Carbondale IL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Keep getting mail from young str8 25 and 30 year olds. Guess they think I only do cock and they need to help this 65 year old satisfy his woman. Sorry our sex is better now that all of our barriers have been removed. Actually had guys try to separate us at a dance so they could fuck her. Ain't happening folks. They obviously can't read since it states we only play together.

Salem OR

Username hidden
(6 posts)
I think honestly it has to do a lot with the sexual narrow minds of straight men. They think all gay men are into anal sex, which isn't the case. Or that every lesbian eats pussy. Go live in San Francisco for a few years and let me know, haha. Everything is on a sliding scale. I like to think of myself as Bi, I've had "relations" with men in the past, no big deal. All I'm really looking to get into is kissing, touching, and maybe oral with the right guy. That said I'm in no way into the mental cuckold sissy idea at all and identify as 94.23% straight.

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(35 posts)
We vary between advertising the bisexuality of the Mr. and not. For whatever the hiding it on the profile gets us more bi couples. I guess no one wants to own up to it :( I mean it's just a cock in your mouth or ass lol.

Miami FL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
today weve gotten 8 mails all and all were hung well but they think because your a bi couple hes coming in and fucking the shit out of her and you have just sit and watch

Rogersville TN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
what pisses me off is a guy sees your bi he just thinks your wife is his and fuck you queer

Rogersville TN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
So frustrating getting contact from couples with straight males that are totally perfect except the guy isn't down for any contact.

I wish those couples understood and would not contact us, I guess that's why people are always revising the profile to say exactly what they want and don't want.

Now I know how Charlie Brown feels when Lucy pulls the ball away...

Good grief.

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(35 posts)
I definitely agree with BillandSyl. Too bad, they don't know what they are missing.

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
I suspect that there are vastly more who wont admit it to each other or even to themselves.

Sterling VA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 290   End
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples