Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Where are all the both bi couples
TOPIC: Where_are_all_the_both_bi_couples
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
21 to 30 of 355
User Details are only visible to members.
beam us up bicouple

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(845 posts)
It's a shame they haven't invented the "transporter" yet.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(527 posts)
We think is always more fun when everyone can relax and enjoy everyone else

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(845 posts)
We tried it once, was nerve at first and afterwards felt great just playing with another couple. We're interested in trying again, find it's more fun if all parties were bi and enjoy watching one another with same sex. It's so hard to find the right couples to play with whether they're bi or bi curious here on Oahu.

Mililani HI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
All fun My feelings exactly. Less drama, more sensuality Rick

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(106 posts)
Jamie, I agree with you. It seems so much more comfortable when both males can touch it other. This would make things flow.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I'd be honored to take you out in public. Wine and dine you, then hopefully bed you. You're so fucking hot looking

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1846 posts)
I do prefer meeting a couple where the male is at least curious or bi. I have been with couples where the male was ok with me sucking his cock but was not interested in touching me and I loved that. I just want to meet a couple bi or straight that accepts me for who I am and how I dress up. The best ones also want to go out in public and not hide me from others

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(83 posts)
We have found that even though we haven't had many experiences with our bi side. We enjoy the openness and the Ora that bisexuality projects. It seems attractive in its self. Seems difficult to leave the drama out with straight couples. It also seems as if the norm is straight male and bi female. But then again what is normal? We are who we are! ??

Ocracoke NC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
OK, cool. GFandME

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
21 to 30 of 355
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.