Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Where are all the both bi couples
TOPIC: Where_are_all_the_both_bi_couples
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
11 to 20 of 355
User Details are only visible to members.
Bicouple, Anyone who knows you could not hate you. You are one of the nicest, friendly couples we know . We only wish we lived closer so we could visit more often. We don't give a shit what you call yourselves, we have always had fun at your place. Love the hot tub LOL

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(835 posts)
I do not consider myself bi, as I am not attracted to men, and even when we did still play, 99.9% of all my sexual activity was straight. I guess all the hatred, & accusations of lying from both sides no matter how I listed got the better of me. I don't have a better answer than that. You are fortunate that you have found people who accept you for who you are. That has not been our experience, the area we live in isn't exactly known for acceptance & tolerance.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(527 posts)
Bicple why do you care what negative people think? If you consider yourself bi then you are bi. Wouldn't you rather be contacted and meet people who are not out to be so negative and say you are not what you think you are? Yes it is black and white, it is what ever you think you are and not what others think (if differently than what you think). There are way to many people on here who like me for who I am so why in the world would I care what others think if they are being negative?

Jamie

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(82 posts)
I've called a liar for listing bi, and for listing straight. It's not that black & white.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(527 posts)
We're both bi and don't try to hide it. If people don't like it, oh well!! If people were honest and just posted both bi instead of him straight we'd be able to find each other and not have to play games.

Username hidden
(22 posts)
LetsPlay, that is a sad fact of the lifestyle and makes it harder to get together, but it can be overcome with patience and persistence. :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(496 posts)
Seems like everyone is so far away

Danville PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We had a BI party this weekend 2 other couples. was so hot everybody playing was incredible, we plan on having another one very soon.

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(17 posts)
We are both Bisexual .Would Love to attended a House Party where everyone is Bisexual.

Secane PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Energize!

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(527 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
11 to 20 of 355
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.