Where are all the both bi couples : Swingers Discussion 6452310101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWhere are all the both bi couples
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 284   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VP that is a very good point. I list as bi because I can give a shit less what others think if they have a problem being around a bi male I tell them to bypass us. I am not going to lie about my sexuality. Most of our cpl to cpl play is straight but it would be nice to find a REAL bi pl who lives close by.

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
The main reason I list myself as Bi is because I want to find couples that are into both of them using me for their pleasure. If I don't list myself as Bi, how are they going to find me?

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
Mr and MrsP...... Good post. I too do not post as Bi for a lot of reasons and not for being called on it. I consider us more "pansexual" If you know what I mean. I play straight or Bi depending on the group.

Federalsburg MD

Username hidden
(298 posts)
Couldn't agree with you more MRandMRSP

Medina OH

Username hidden
(191 posts)
Not being BI- But I really get a bad rap from the guy guy kinda guys....

We sat around one day at work and the group said no way i'd suck a dick. One male in particular is the hunter, fishing, outdoors man kinda guy. I said "given the right circunmstances you and every guy here would suck a dick". They went nuts. Then I asked the manly man, "If I walked up to you and said, here's a million dollars cash, get on your knees and suck me dry" Tell me you'd say get lost. His reply was " would tha be tax free".? What I'm getting at is guys should NOT close doors before they know what is actually behind them. What would all us guys say, if the wives were as biased as we are???? No more fun watching the ladies and or joining in. If my wife stated it was her desire for me to suck a guys cock, I think given the right circumstances, i'd try it for her. I DO NOT think I could do the backside penetration however. She has tried using various toys, but they do nothing for me. What I'm saying is as long as the man uses protection when he is with my wife, I could care less if he is Bi or staright. as long as he PLEASES my wife.

Okay, now you can lam bass me....But it is just my opinion.

Mr. P

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
I am bi, and i find it surprising how many people think that mean I am gay.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(34 posts)
There have been all kinds of excuses given by the couples/single males that do not list as bi. I applaud couples/single males that list their true orientation.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
WE...well he can/will meet with any guy for play or whatever...but we prefer to play as a couple and I'm certain she'd want to come along to at least watch! (I doubt she could keep her hands/lips to herself though!) We are real...we just have what we feel are VERY good reasons for not being "out" on this site. (we answer enough of these posts and it won't matter)

Fairfield PA

Username hidden
(356 posts)
Thats how we used to, and sometimes still do.

Since we want a guy that is also into one on one with guys, if he is not listed as bi, we will meet him as a couple G-rated. But before the three of us play, the guys can get together on their own first.

We find that a GREAT way to weed out the fakes.

If youre "only bi with a woman around" then we aren't interested

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
We found a way to get rid of those types quick she tells them "you have to fuck him first to get to me" lol.

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 284   End
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples