Where are all the both bi couples : Swingers Discussion 64523101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWhere are all the both bi couples
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples
Created by: mrandmrsh The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 285   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Silksheets,

Not into couples?

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(35 posts)
Concealing the fact you've played bi, in order to play with someone who opposes playing with someone who has played bi, is just plain wrong. I would never do that, nor do I condone it. However, this site is NOT private. Anyone can make a free profile & browse. 99% of those who are "up front & honest", lie about location, hide their faces, and divulge very few details anout them selves in the name of "discretion". As long as there are anti gay/bi hate groups out there, this will continue to be the case. I have no problem with people keeping things on a need to know basis for discretion. But anyone trying to decieve a hyomophobe just so they can bang his wife, deserves the ass whoopin he's very likely to get.

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(370 posts)
... "listing as straight (but being bi/bicurious) because you do not want to loose the option to play with people not as open minded as others" for this to be acceptable is so incredible! Personally, I find it really sad that people would judge me and dismiss us as a couple based strictly on the fact that i'm bisexual, they come to this decision without ever meeting us! We believe they are passing up an opportunity to meet a great couple, who's sexuality should not define them but unfortunately on lifestyle sites like this it does! People who do not reveal they are bi or bi curious in their profiles are no different then people who do not tell you they are married or involved these people are deceitful and sneaky but incredibly accepted and looked at as someone they would meet and trust before a bi male or couple with a bi male! What is so hard about being honest and upfront, if someone is that narrow minded to not consider you based on your sexuality they are not worth meeting in the first place in our opinion! People need to get over the negative" bi guy thing," no one is better then anyone else, this is a sexual lifestyle everyone has different things they like and are looking for that includes bi guys, bi girls, straight guys and straight girls! let people be who they are without the fear of being rejected! Kicking soap box to the side again thanks again for letting me vent I won't make it a habit.

Orland Park IL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
Let me clarify ... "listing as straight (but being bi/bicurious) because you do not want to loose the option to play with people not as open minded as others" is an excuse we see often when we receive an message from a "straight" profile. We in turn respond and tell them that we are only looking for bi/bicurious playmates and they give us this reason.

This is not our excuse. We openly list ourselves as bi.

Carbondale IL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Shouldn't try and type late at night. Haha

Prescott Vly AZ

Username hidden
(19 posts)
Totally, I just don't buy into not claiming your be sexual as a male because you dint want To limit your options or chances of meeting as a cop out Claim yourself for who you are.

Prescott Vly AZ

Username hidden
(19 posts)
Oooooo, I want on the soap box too. Our inbox if filled with 85% bi/bi curious guys (singles and couples) who list as straight. I understand not wanting to loose the option to play with people because they are not as open minded as others. I do not, however, take these people serious. They will never get my attention the same way someone who is honest about their sexuality will get it.

@ Billnsuzie ... you are so right about blindly choosing playmates you "assume" are straight in an effort to decrease the dangers of catching something. We've figured out by now just because someone says they are straight or lists as straight doesn't mean they don't play otherwise when no one is looking.

Carbondale IL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
silksheets, that's an interesting observation. Sometimes we find the hypocrites amusing, sometimes offensive and sometimes attractive enough that we want to suck and fuck them. As for me, long ago I forced myself to forget I was bisexual since I was a kid, that my first experience was with a male and that I really liked it. I listed straight so not to limit our chances to meet people. Then I realized that some of there "straights" weren't worth it to me. I prefer to be with people I can be honest with. Being bi also caused me to look hard at the whole swinging thing. I wondered about the safety of bi play. When you think about it, having unprotected sex is risky weather with a man or woman, being smart about who you play with is the key. Doing your wife in the but has as many risks as doing a guy. eating het after someone else has fucked her is same as sucking him. Some women have multiple playmates at clubs without even knowing who the guys are. They say straight but just yesterday that cock was in some guy they did not know. Claiming that bi guys are more likely to catch something just shows some ones stupidity now I will get down before I fall

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
Hi, It is really a shame that in 2014 people are still so afraid they will be rejected in this lifestyle if they reveal in their profile that the male half is bi or bi curious? We can not tell you how many couples/single males who proclaim on their profiles they are straight 8 but contact us saying they are bi! We just find it to be incredibly hypocritical to lie on your profile about being straight when you are in fact bi! We are fully aware that some people are not interested in our profile simply because they see the male half is bi curious and that is really unfortunate because they are missing the chance to meet a fantastic couple! We are extremely disappointed and frustrated the lifestyle will never fully accept the bi male as much as they accept and embrace the bi female! We are sure others share our frustrations! Getting of my soapbox before I hurt myself thanks for letting us vent.

Orland Park IL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
Hi, It is really a shame that in 2014 people are still so afraid they will be rejected in this lifestyle if they reveal in their profile that the make half is bi or bi curious? We can not tell you how many couples/single males who proclaim on their profiles they are straight 8 but contact us saying they are bi! We just find it to be incredibly hypocritical to lie on your profile about being straight when you are in fact bi! We are fully aware that some people are not interested in our profile simply because they see the male half is bi curious and that is really unfortunate because they are missing the chance to meet a fantastic couple! We are extremely disappointed and frustrated the lifestyle will never fully accept the bi male as much as they accept and embrace the bi female! We are sure others share our frustrations! Getting of my soapbox before I hurt myself thanks for letting us vent.

Orland Park IL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 285   End
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples