Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples Where are all the both bi couples
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples
Created by: mrandmrsh The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 291   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's sort of the way we saw it too Bicpl. We understand that we would not show up in a search if someone were specifically restricting it to "bi" or "bi-curious". But since we are neither of those, we probably wouldn't be what someone was looking to find with that type of search anyway.

We try to explain our openness to bi cpls in our narrative, and that seems to gave worked pretty good for the most part. Even that comment has brought a few harsh words from the more homophobic crowd. But we don't mind that either as it helps identify (and thus weed out) something that we like to avoid anyway.

All in all, though we are both straight, we have met some really nice bi singles and cpls who were very respectful, fun to be around, and never once had any problem with boundaries.

Thanks for the replies.

Jeff (& Carole)

Username hidden
(52 posts)
If you know what you like, you are not curious. That only leaves straight & bi. If you consider yourself to be more straight than bi, then straight is the honest way to list.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(425 posts)
There are many straight couples who do not mind meeting couples that are bi that play straight as well.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
For one thing that explains why you haven't shown up in searches.

Moore SC
Username hidden
(73 posts)
As a straight cpl who doesn't at all mind being with bi-cpls, I have a question for you guys.

I understand completely what you are saying regarding the dishonesty/insecurity of the ones claimingto be sstraight while seeking bi-play "behind the scenes". We list ourselves as straight but clearly write in our profile that we are very "bi-friendly" with the right ones. We do not at all mind being around or considering bi individuals or cpls, but both my wife and I are straight. By straight I mean that neither of us are sexually arroused specifically by the same sex ..but we are not turned off by them either

Some say that we should list ourselves as bi or at least curious, but this doesn't really tell the truth about us either and it usually generates what we feel would be a false impression of what we seek from a sexual experience. We just felt that the way we did our profile comes as close as we can get to describing us...

What are your opinions?

Jeff (& Carole)

Username hidden
(52 posts)
As a straight cpl who doesn't at all mind being with bi-cpls, I have a question for you guys.

I understand completely what you are saying regarding the dishonesty/insecurity of the ones claimingto be sstraight while seeking bi-play "behind the scenes". We list ourselves as straight but clearly write in our profile that we are very "bi-friendly" with the right ones. We do not at all mind being around or considering bi individuals or cpls, but both my wife and I are straight. By straight I mean that neither of us are sexually arroused specifically by the same sex ..but we are not turned off by them either

Some say that we should list ourselves as bi or at least curious, but this doesn't really tell the truth about us either and it usually generates what we feel would be a false impression of what we seek from a sexual experience. We just felt that the way we did our profile comes as close as we can get to describing us...

What are your opinions?

Jeff (& Carole)

Username hidden
(52 posts)
Silksheets,

Not into couples?

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Concealing the fact you've played bi, in order to play with someone who opposes playing with someone who has played bi, is just plain wrong. I would never do that, nor do I condone it. However, this site is NOT private. Anyone can make a free profile & browse. 99% of those who are "up front & honest", lie about location, hide their faces, and divulge very few details anout them selves in the name of "discretion". As long as there are anti gay/bi hate groups out there, this will continue to be the case. I have no problem with people keeping things on a need to know basis for discretion. But anyone trying to decieve a hyomophobe just so they can bang his wife, deserves the ass whoopin he's very likely to get.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(425 posts)
... "listing as straight (but being bi/bicurious) because you do not want to loose the option to play with people not as open minded as others" for this to be acceptable is so incredible! Personally, I find it really sad that people would judge me and dismiss us as a couple based strictly on the fact that i'm bisexual, they come to this decision without ever meeting us! We believe they are passing up an opportunity to meet a great couple, who's sexuality should not define them but unfortunately on lifestyle sites like this it does! People who do not reveal they are bi or bi curious in their profiles are no different then people who do not tell you they are married or involved these people are deceitful and sneaky but incredibly accepted and looked at as someone they would meet and trust before a bi male or couple with a bi male! What is so hard about being honest and upfront, if someone is that narrow minded to not consider you based on your sexuality they are not worth meeting in the first place in our opinion! People need to get over the negative" bi guy thing," no one is better then anyone else, this is a sexual lifestyle everyone has different things they like and are looking for that includes bi guys, bi girls, straight guys and straight girls! let people be who they are without the fear of being rejected! Kicking soap box to the side again thanks again for letting me vent I won't make it a habit.

Orland Park IL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Let me clarify ... "listing as straight (but being bi/bicurious) because you do not want to loose the option to play with people not as open minded as others" is an excuse we see often when we receive an message from a "straight" profile. We in turn respond and tell them that we are only looking for bi/bicurious playmates and they give us this reason.

This is not our excuse. We openly list ourselves as bi.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 291   End
TOPIC: Where are all the both bi couples