When looking at pix : Swingers Discussion 110021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWhen looking at pix
TOPIC: When looking at pix
Created by: honrydevils The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmm. I look at the eyes, so i guess i count those, lol....no id ont count toes and finger.

no single guy answers of counting the number of ass cheeks, breasts, balls, cocks and vaginas???, lmao...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Not yet.. it is scheduled for mid-November.

LTNS... I know, just very busy getting the child ready to start school... it resumes this Thursday. Wow! We went to Gatlinburg for the weekend and did a last minute getaway with her for fun, hit alot the Malls and finished School shopping! What a Task!

I am around, just haven't had much time to post... but I am trying to keep up with the forums. Just need more hours in the day........ :)

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
And if they are dishonest about something so small, would they be honest about significantly more important things?

Like, say for instance... ass fucking another guy with no protection? Right?

;)

------------- like others, we look at the back grounds and how well kept the surrounding area is. Can't say that we have ever even thought to count the fingers/toes. But, now that the idea is planted in my head, I will catch myself looking and counting!

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
Actually, I look at the back ground. Is the Laundry showing? Is the bed made? I look at the people first...then what is around them...if it's at home. Some of the pics clearly were not planned, as far as, location. :)

Yes, it does make a difference. I'm sincerely not interested in someone who doesn't pay attention to detail. What else do they miss?

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Do you like me count the number of toes and fingers the people in the picture have , seems kinda odd to to me and the Mrs but , I just can't help myself , I have to know , to many freaks out there to not be safe with whom your meeting , I understand some are lost due to work or some other accident . "

LOL no I cannot say that I count fingers and toes. Haha thanks, now I might just do that. A friend of mine was suprised though to show up at a hotel room and the gentleman was a little person. She still fucked him though so I suppose little people have it going on as well!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
better yet, Can you take them out?

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
How many teeth I got?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
The male half of our fave play partners has lost about a finger and a half from his right hand.

When he smacks your ass, he leaves the most interesting hand prints!

;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
The only thing I notice on looking at pictures is the guy is always missing. As to counting fingers, toes, or noticing other oddities, I can honestly say if we are sexually attracted to a couple, I probably would never notice if they were missing fingers/toes.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: When looking at pix