What qualifies you as a bi couple : Swingers Discussion 63021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWhat qualifies you as a bi couple
TOPIC: What qualifies you as a bi couple
Created by: hedocpl317
Original Starting post for this thread:
Occasionally, we run across the profile of a couple who define themselves as a "bi couple" when only the the wife has an interest in same-sex activities. Presumably the husband's enthusiastic support of the wife's quest for bisexual female partners fits their understanding of the term "bi couple." OR, should we attempt to read between the lines and guess that the guy is bi curious, but doesn't want to put it in the profile? I don't have any clever solution to this problem of definitions, but we'd be interested in other people's thoughts on the matter.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Dang did we miss the test? We must have been out having fun... Is there a license or certificate that we need to be qualified?

Ok seriously, the best way we've found to determine "how bi" a couple is, is to ask them straight out. Some bi males have a problem with anal, others with male/male kissing, so we ask them what their limits are and compare them to ours. If we click then we will respect the limits they have set and hopefully they will respect ours

Mount Wolf PA

Username hidden
(135 posts)
Ok...here goes....we are a (bisexual) couple<<meaning that we enjoy having sex with either a man or a woman..be it oral/vaginal/or anal....what it (doesn't) mean is>>when we may get with a (bisexual )couple...we only want sex from that couple....him for me and her for my wife........that in itself means to me that my wife is a (lesbian)....and i'm (gay)...and we are just in a marriage of conveinience and have sex with each other when their isn't a guy for me or a female for her.....or that we are totally jealous of each other...and shouldn't be in the swingers lifestyle at all.....and we just don't want anyone else to sample the goods that we enjoy on a dailey basis....now if we are in a swingers lifestyle....doesn't that mean we desire to have sex with (other) mens wives and other womens husbands....not just a man for me and a woman for my wife....am i confuseing anyone here????......or do i really not know the true meaning of being ......BISEXUAL............i know i'm gonna get slammed hard for this one......LMAO.........ps....hope it's a (BISEXUAL) COUPLE

Columbus Grove OH

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Geeks, exactly so. And if I may say so you are a very attractive couple. I would imagine neither of you need to worry about being left out of anything ever ;-) LOL. Too bad you all are quite so far away, it would be fun to get to know you all a little better. Hugs, Rachael

Clovis CA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
One of the couples responses interested me in that they said they insist on one-on-one with him first. We've had a few kind of imply that to us and always felt like if you are a bi couple then why are you asking for one on one? We had one experience with one couple where we had all sat down as couples talked, said we all only play as couples, and then started getting letters and emails from the guy wanting one on one. In our opinion it doesn't weed out the "really bi couples" from the "pretenders" it weeds out people who find this sort of request a bit creepy like "bait and switch" ( i.e. meet my cute sexy bi wife, now come have sex with me one on one if you want to ever hope to be with her ). I'm not saying that's what you all were saying, but that's how that comes across to us sometimes. Just an observations. Take Care, Rachael

Clovis CA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
We are not a bi couple I am bi and she is straight which is not the norm. We receive emails from many "straight men" wanting to try bi but we suspect they are trying to get into her pants and do not really want to play with me. We have even had couples where shhe is bi and he is straight want to play. Then the question is will she let another woman eat her? To us straight means straight and bi means bi and we are tired of getting requests where people want us to change to fit their game plan. I must admit I wish she would try it with a lady but she is not interested so we will continue to try to find playmates who fit into our lifestyle

V

Columbus GA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
I generally prefer to play with both halves of a couple. My point of meeting with couples is to have both male and female options available, in any or all of the possible combinations. I would not condone a guy saying he was bi, getting a blow job from hubby, then ignoring him without reciprocating, and going after her. If a guy is going to suck me off, I'm totally into blowing him, too. I just like to be able to switch back and forth between cock and pussy.

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
My husband and I are both bi and have been since our teens. we find most men will take a blow job from him but insist on having me at some point..this tics me off..we have been enjoying this lifestyle for a long time..and have found only one truly bi couple and very few men who have manners enough to go with the flow

Lewes DE

Username hidden
(230 posts)
My fiancee and I are both bi and finding other bi couples is a pain. Like another poster, we only prefer to have bi sex, even though we realize that we could be cutting our noses off to spite our faces by not loosening up on this. We get all the straight dudes trying to act like they're bi - but they get kicked to the curb quickly and while I might look at a profile from a straight male/bi-bicurious female so I can have a chuckle, I'd never consider introducing us to them to have sex with them.

Now, tehnically, if you have the desire to have sex with a member of the same sex (MOTSS) or, say, you think guys (or gals) are the bomb, you're considered to be bisexual even if you haven't taken the plunge, although others will say that you're not bi until you taken the plunge - and then more than once just to make sure the first time wasn't a fluke. I think it's a mix of emotional and physical desire that makes you bisexual.

Newark DE

Username hidden
(129 posts)
Well said, lv! The key is finding out how much of the profile and subsequent interaction is bullshit. If someone posts as a couple, then says they can only meet one on one, I assume the person is a liar. Maybe I miss out on a small percentage of people whose situation has legitimately changed, but overall, it;s a good indicator. If a profile says the guy is straight, but then he says he's bi, I also assume he's a liar. Either he's lying to me, or to all the straight couples. Either way, someone is not getting what was originally presented. Remember, there is a large percentage of guys in here, (as anywhere) who will say anything to get laid. I would say a bi couple is a couple where both are bi. Otherwise it is a couple with a bi female, or a couple with a bi male. The next question is, to what degree are they bi? Not everyone has the same opinion on bisexuality, especially among men. Some think oral is cool, anal is gay. Others think it's all good. Being bi is the most misunderstood situation, and the generalizations and the stigma neccesitates as much communication as possible.

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
Occasionally, we run across the profile of a couple who define themselves as a "bi couple" when only the the wife has an interest in same-sex activities. Presumably the husband's enthusiastic support of the wife's quest for bisexual female partners fits their understanding of the term "bi couple." OR, should we attempt to read between the lines and guess that the guy is bi curious, but doesn't want to put it in the profile? I don't have any clever solution to this problem of definitions, but we'd be interested in other people's thoughts on the matter.

Weiner AR

Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: What qualifies you as a bi couple