What if your girl isn't bi? : Swingers Discussion 238914
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWhat if your girl isn't bi?
TOPIC: What if your girl isn't bi
Created by: sexycpl2014
Original Starting post for this thread:
The overwhelming majority of couples we see are looking for another couple where the female is bi. The way some ads are worded, it makes you wonder if they even want a "couple" as opposed to just another bi female. What can we do to attract other couples if our female half isn't bi?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Everyone has there thing in what they are looking for. Fact is most of our play is in mfm situations with both straight/bi men. She is almost exclusively the center of attention for the obvious reasons, lol. So when another female is in play my wife likes to make sure I get the maximum amount of enjoyment out of it. She knows what I like and I know what she likes (no secrets). If a single female or a couple we both want a bi female, it's just what we like. If they are straight we will not play. Honestly you are in a difficult situation, you're on a different end of the spectrum from most people. It's not a bad thing you will just have to look a little bit harder is all. Best of luck S & J

Raymond NH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We have always been up front. No matter if we met at a club or online. The conversations come around to likes and dislikes. As long as you are honest an respectful of others, you will be fine. Some folks won't play with you folks because the hubby is bi, and others will even if they are not bi themselves but because you were not hiding anything from them. Good luck and just enjoy! !

Mansfield OH
Username hidden
(58 posts)
There are all kinds of people on here. Some definitely are looking more for Girl-Girl action and a show or the elusive single female threesome (unicorn hunters). Then there are also some like me who are bi but are picky and generally interested in the males. Even most people who are bi and prefer it won't generally consider lack of interest in that a deal breaker.

Ms. Magnetite

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(129 posts)
The first thing you could do is not assume that bi play is mandatory for every woman who lists as bi. So if you see a couple that interests you and their profile doesn't state that other women must be bi, then send them a message and ask.

The other thing you can do is adjust your search settings so that only straight women (single or as part if a couple) show up in the results.

Your options will be somewhat limited since most women on here are bi/curious, but there's still plenty of straight women out there. You just have to dig a little deeper.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
The overwhelming majority of couples we see are looking for another couple where the female is bi. The way some ads are worded, it makes you wonder if they even want a "couple" as opposed to just another bi female. What can we do to attract other couples if our female half isn't bi?

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: What if your girl isn't bi